UnevenEdge

Remember mfs sexting in IB

That_One_Guy

I remember RPing on AIM at some point in the late aughts with a forum user.

It was my only brush in with any erotic encounter on the forums, but I had received weird dms from old users asking me about myself. 

I’m a very shy dude, however, so it was far easier for me to pretend to be an anime character than to seek out public forum relationships. 

7 minutes ago, Ric said:

The 1989 tells me probably not, he's a year older than me.

I might be confusing some things here. I remember phillies having a koga avatar in IB, but I'm not sure if he had a koga username before.

3 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

I remember RPing on AIM at some point in the late aughts with a forum user.

It was my only brush in with any erotic encounter on the forums, but I had received weird dms from old users asking me about myself. 

I’m a very shy dude, however, so it was far easier for me to pretend to be an anime character than to seek out public forum relationships. 

You meet up and give him/her the ole vein laden meat pipe?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

You meet up and give him/her the ole vein laden meat pipe?

Meet up!? Never with anyone here or there.

Because I was shy and paranoid, I always thought meeting up with forum people would be like showing up to Buffalo Bill’s house with nice skin and a bottle of lotion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Chapinator_X said:

Meet up!? Never with anyone here or there.

Because I was shy and paranoid, I always thought meeting up with forum people would be like showing up to Buffalo Bill’s house with nice skin and a bottle of lotion. 

You can do it man. Nobody here is dangerous. Go smash some shit

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Im genuinely happy for you. Dont mind me im mostly a babbling idiot.

Nah I’m not worried or hassled. It’s a good time remembering some of the older forum stuff. 

I think being on the forums in the late aughts and early 2010’s was a crazy experience because I was transitioning from facing a ton of high school craziness to having my dating life dramatically sway all over the place in college.

The RP situation happened maybe a year before I had my lucky streak, but I just see it as a unique experience I had back when I was still figuring things out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

That shit happened surprisingly often. I remember this dude tried doing that with this one girl on the boards unprovoked and she shot him down hard af. Then he started doing awkward weeb shit like "I sowweee :3"

God damn fucking weebs

• Haha 3

Late night was the time to show up if you truly hated real life and wanted to be really stupid around a bunch of other stupids with limited avatar options of comedy animation and anime character. Between the hours of 'I still have a little time left' and 'holy shit, is that the sun???' all the stupid.

I got glared at for having a thread titled 'Stick a Quarter in My Slot' once. 

It was a fortunetelling game thread. :D:D:D 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

Late night was the time to show up if you truly hated real life and wanted to be really stupid around a bunch of other stupids with limited avatar options of comedy animation and anime character. Between the hours of 'I still have a little time left' and 'holy shit, is that the sun???' all the stupid.

I got glared at for having a thread titled 'Stick a Quarter in My Slot' once. 

It was a fortunetelling game thread. :D:D:D 

Percy was a fun killer it was probably him. 

3 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Percy was a fun killer it was probably him. 

Nope. Pretty sure it was Odin. :D It was before Perseus and Perseus would ban me for being old and hating bacon. 

That was the night he locked the entire IB because almost every single thread was pushing the limits in some way. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Nope. Pretty sure it was Odin. :D It was before Perseus and Perseus would ban me for being old and hating bacon. 

That was the night he locked the entire IB because almost every single thread was pushing the limits in some way. 

Odin was dope. Would smash. Percy would lock my threads and trigger tf out of me