UnevenEdge

I suppose I am pretty bougie

Poof

13 hours ago, Poof said:

I got beeswax candles to heat my room probably should’ve just went w/the fossil fuel candles these were made in Texas tho

Last time I saw you, there were sunbeams refle ting on your cheeks, and the gaze in your eyes was so transparent, I saw your soul.  It was a beautiful mess of rage and empathy, forgiveness and hatred, love, guilt, trials and tribulations,  I think I saw myself.

Where the hell were you when I needed you? Off being awesome and free and wild I presume.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CactusLove said:

Last time I saw you, there were sunbeams refle ting on your cheeks, and the gaze in your eyes was so transparent, I saw your soul.  It was a beautiful mess of rage and empathy, forgiveness and hatred, love, guilt, trials and tribulations,  I think I saw myself.

Where the hell were you when I needed you? Off being awesome and free and wild I presume.  

More like fighting to keep the walls from closing in on me

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2022 at 10:43 AM, CactusLove said:

Bruh

anyways i like yankee candles

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, BooThickemz said:

Bruh

anyways i like yankee candles

I'm here and I quote you and actually you quoted me I'll just say in this thread instead yes of course I like your pictures what the hell who wouldn't you used to send me pictures I mean Jesus Christ will you stop making fun of me you with all your friends and peace out cuz I got to go say something in a different thread

12 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

I'm here and I quote you and actually you quoted me I'll just say in this thread instead yes of course I like your pictures what the hell who wouldn't you used to send me pictures I mean Jesus Christ will you stop making fun of me you with all your friends and peace out cuz I got to go say something in a different thread

She sent them to everyone, you aren't special. And a person's opinion of someone can change based on their actions....you don't seem to grasp this sophomoric concept. 

Show us more of you sugar mama....and don't forget her ensure.

I can make that joke because I got a ditz that's 13 years my Jr and I'm sure she gets the same looks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

I was trolling but then you started nazi texting me about your wife cheating on you.

It was depressing and i didn’t realize you’re unhinged

• Like 1

Boo I don't even remember that I swear I thought you must have understood whatever I was saying I mean you sent me nudies I thought we were good buddies main I'm sorry for sharing that information with the entire Community will like I've seen your entire body naked so like I thought you could understand I was depressed about my ex giving my kid away and me having like an abortion for her and she said because she didn't want our second baby so I mean come on give me a break dude I was having a bad day why you going to bring it up 7 years later

Oh I'm supposed to know that you did that for just anyone you felt like anytime you wanted to like I didn't usually as up wit nudes in my inbox okay it was just you only you and be in enj'y screwing around with weird disgusting things he trolled off of fugscrew that right you are the only woman that has ever sent me nudes alright and I thought it meant more than that I'm sorry all right I thought I was special or something all right

Sorry to take a speil out on you about my ex alright sorry I'm I sincerely apologize I don't want you to bring it up every 5 years just to hang out with sodomy and f****** my friend buddy that acts like he's not my friend so he can hang out with sodomy

See there you go again turning a normal conversation and call and get a frenzy why is it everybody else post whatever they want why am I on a frenzy when I'm talking to you I thought we knew each other here since 2009 all right I remember when you were a noob I remember when you were brand new

Damn gorgeous to be posting pictures of yourself anyway you're going to get yourself hurt like you used to tell me I'm baiting myself people are going to attack my what did you call it drama no you called it something specific and I'm trying to remember hold on a sec I'm trying to think trauma you said people get off on my trauma and I said oh well it's good people get off right? my ass isn't that a good thing let them go freak out

11 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Turning good advice for a friend into bad advice for your friend thanks dude I know you're one of the cool ones though I'll always remember buddyroe good old Buddyroe. 

1 minute ago, CactusLove said:

Turning good advice for a friend into bad advice for your friend thanks dude I know you're one of the cool ones though I'll always remember buddyroe good old Buddyroe. 

That wasn't advice, that was a warning, expecially after you went on a post trail of talking to yourself....Just keeping everyone aware.

• Like 3
  • D'oh 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

That wasn't advice, that was a warning, expecially after you went on a post trail of talking to yourself....Just keeping everyone aware.

How are you telling me what I said to someone else? You're a self-declared genius of all intelligent conversation between two people that aren't related to you in any way except you think so and some way of being out self-entitlement but that's your thing online

2 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i am high, and this in no way, excuses my lack of ...knowledge here. 

but, what, in the actual fuck, are you on about? 

this is some creepy creepertan vibe you got going on.

anyone, who is this dude again?

You all just trying to bulshit me no more  you later

1 minute ago, CactusLove said:

How are you telling me what I said to someone else? You're a self-declared genius of all intelligent conversation between two people that aren't related to you in any way except you think so and some way of being out self-entitlement but that's your thing online

no, the fact that you derailed this thread, proclaiming your admiration for boo. 

like, stalker~esque. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

8 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

bad advice for your friend 

See, I thought this meant ME....Didn't realize you were talking in.....like 5th person or whatever the fuck this was supposed to mean.

Stay nanners, it brightens my morning. 

Bout to go take my kids and their mother out to eat breakfast.....you should do the same.....

oops

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

no, the fact that you derailed this thread, proclaiming your admiration for boo. 

like, stalker~esque. 

Absolutely not I was expressing my appreciation for her friendship you guys got to stop attacking anyone you can find

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Bro....you said nude like 80 times, and stated you thought it was more than that....no one is buying this bullshit

Seriously it meant more to me than that. Somebody was naked on the camera for me like I didn't take it personally she even told me she was in a relationship and wasn't interested in one or whatever because she was already in a relationship it's not like that at all and I'm sick of anything you can disagree with just spewing out at me come on like dude acting like I don't have a brain and I'm not a human and it's secondly none of them had her face in it anyway she could have spammed me from some weird s*** she found on Google when I wouldn't have even known and you're telling me I take it personal I know what I take personally is you three up my ass

2 hours ago, CactusLove said:

Oh I'm supposed to know that you did that for just anyone you felt like anytime you wanted to like I didn't usually as up wit nudes in my inbox okay it was just you only you and be in enj'y screwing around with weird disgusting things he trolled off of fugscrew that right you are the only woman that has ever sent me nudes alright and I thought it meant more than that I'm sorry all right I thought I was special or something all right

Sorry to take a speil out on you about my ex alright sorry I'm I sincerely apologize I don't want you to bring it up every 5 years just to hang out with sodomy and f****** my friend buddy that acts like he's not my friend so he can hang out with sodomy

fuggy.png

8 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

What in the actual fuck happened in this fuckin thread. Holy shit

F981B244-1072-44AD-9791-639BE5299CA8.jpeg

62F70E4D-FFA2-4717-AA7B-C17240BEAAA2.gif

Apparently the board is actually a league of villains, spearheaded by criminal mastermind Sawdamizer. Through some heinous evil doing and manipulation, the league has converted a kind, compassionate maiden from her virtues into a sinister acolyte of darkness and betrayal. 

Now the only hope is if somehow Buddy can overcome his penchant for emotional crimes and be the hero he is meant to be

sailor-moon-excited.gif

I can't wait for the next episode 

Spoiler

But also ... this shit creepy AF

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Apparently the board is actually a league of villains, spearheaded by criminal mastermind Sawdamizer. Through some heinous evil doing and manipulation, the league has converted a kind, compassionate maiden from her virtues into a sinister acolyte of darkness and betrayal. 

Now the only hope is if somehow Buddy can overcome his penchant for emotional crimes and be the hero he is meant to be

sailor-moon-excited.gif

I can't wait for the next episode 

Reveal hidden contents

But also ... this shit creepy AF

Thread flipped quickly from cute to creepy with almost no warning 

515A994C-4B07-4804-946F-18EEC5BA8E6D.jpeg

A4527971-EFBB-4213-9B61-1171F52EF7BE.jpeg

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2