UnevenEdge

I suppose I am pretty bougie

Poof

54 minutes ago, Vamped said:

You're toying with his emotions by repeatedly not confirming your apparent secret friendship 

Doesn't he try that on literally anybody who engages him?  I always get the feeling he's trying to use a non existent emotional connection to blackmail me whenever I respond in a thread he's posting, and not even necessarily to him.

Dude is legit bad news.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Doesn't he try that on literally anybody who engages him?  I always get the feeling he's trying to use a non existent emotional connection to blackmail me whenever I respond in a thread he's posting, and not even necessarily to him.

Dude is legit bad news.

Look ... I sent you a picture of my nude ankle I think it's time you make an honest woman out of me 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a9deb91e41749b47c5

Please respond .... openly on this forum infront of all of my friends so they know I'm not delusional and that we have something special 

Did I mention all these people are my friends?

Stilgar and TopGun are my best friends 

michael-scott-steve-carell.gif

My bestest friends

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I gotta admit, i dont even remember him from lithium. My knowledge of mumbo starts on the proboards site....

I remember him from quite a bit back, and he didn't always seem this insane. Maybe drugs fried his brain or something. I know he was a fullblown neo nazi, but he kept that secret. I joked that he had a swastika tattoo once in IB, and he bumped the post a month later to show a picture of his actual one.

Whatever, he's insane now, and that's really all that matters.

• Like 5

On 1/8/2022 at 5:05 PM, bnmjy said:

I remember him from quite a bit back, and he didn't always seem this insane. Maybe drugs fried his brain or something. I know he was a fullblown neo nazi, but he kept that secret. I joked that he had a swastika tattoo once in IB, and he bumped the post a month later to show a picture of his actual one.

Whatever, he's insane now, and that's really all that matters.

He’s fun to break too

4 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

He’s fun to break too

As long as you do it from a safe distance, like from behind a computer screen on the other side of the country.

He seems like the guy who likes to come over unannounced to ask if he can "play" with you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

As long as you do it from a safe distance, like from behind a computer screen on the other side of the country.

He seems like the guy who likes to come over unannounced to ask if he can "play" with you.

I think he is 6 hours from me…. Though, not many klan meetings this part of PA

• Like 2

4 hours ago, discolé monade said:

i remember heating my apt with the stove. good times. 

I was doing candles, pc encoding video, Xbox, my super LED floodlights that have massive heat sinks. It worked just okay

• Like 2