UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

On 6/18/2024 at 8:04 AM, Gemini said:

I may have actually met someone. She's really cool. But I'm afraid to see where it goes. Maybe it's trust issues? Maybe it's the fear of rejection? I don't know.

Whelp...Turned out it was too good to be true. Turned out she wasn't as cool as presented herself to be. Oh, well. Moving on... (And don't feel sad for me. We were still in the talking stage. We were never officially together.)

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

My furball probably thinks that I've abandoned him! :distraught: I had to put him at the kennel because I didn't have anyone to watch him. It's also an animal hospital(he needs the extra care because he's 17), but they have normal hours and he'll be alone at night. This is probably the last time I can see my grandma while she can still remember me or before she passes, so I don't have any good choices. One thing working in my favor is that my very impatient brother is driving us(me and my mom). He hit a place for two days and then he want to go home. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

"Into the Night" by Benny Mardones, talk about songs that have not aged well (IYKYK I'm not going to bother explaining why) but apparently the was music video for this song. Now I've seen the thumbnail for years but I just haven't bothered to click on it because I just assumed it was just a really crappy performance video until I just seen a clip from the video and I just have to ask, who the fuck thought that was good idea? Now only was there a video made for the song the music video depicts the lyrics. And if you know the song the video is as cringy as you would imagine it to be it. And the comment section has been having a field day with song. The video has been up for 7 years now and gets roasted on a daily basis and I'm surprised that the comment section hasn't been turned off. 

I swear the worst subject to talk to me about is tv and movies. I just don't keep up with the latest tv shows or movie I haven't for years. It gets really awkward whenever someone ask me have I seen this show or have I seen this movie I just don't want hurt anybody's feelings because they seem really excited to talk about the latest episode of whatever the fuck and all I can do is nod head and just hope that they would change the subject asap. 

• Like 1