UnevenEdge

light general discussion

resurrected

free for all sucks and having to suffer through 500 miserable posts to access dumpster fires is not enough. 

for those who call df home, there should be a raise in the post limit for those who haven't reached it yet.

make it 1000 posts. and for those who have made it to 500 and have gained access to df, take it away from them until they reach 1000

down vote these nuts

• D'oh 1

5 minutes ago, revelations said:

y'all better watch out. 

Just because you couldn't roast him within the topic and had to resort to acting like a fucking child with the same broken record bullshit doesn't mean others have to watch out.

Honestly, they're just better at this than you.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, panic said:

Just because you couldn't roast him within the topic and had to resort to acting like a fucking child with the same broken record bullshit doesn't mean others have to watch out.

Honestly, they're just better at this than you.

Explain to me, you gimp. 

What the fuck did I do that constitutes a fucking month ban?

If you don't like what I say, stop reading my fucking content. You fucking board police shit.

Last I checked, nothing here was a competition. Except for you maybe. Trying to reach a ban quota?

2 minutes ago, revelations said:

Explain to me, you gimp. 

What the fuck did I do that constitutes a fucking month ban?

This is fine:

image.thumb.png.5c590f6856e5611c5e9996f8e6a5faa6.png

This is not:

image.thumb.png.5af04e2f920938208685114194250749.png

This was your actual ban (not the false narrative of being off topic):

image.thumb.png.4255496807bad7fccbf41071ea8eb033.png

Why was it a month? Because you keep repeating the same shit, and I'm generous.

9 minutes ago, revelations said:

You just show favoritism, and are biased and unfit to be a moderator, because your emotions get the best of you. 

You should be relieved of your duties. 

Don't threaten me with a good time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, panic said:

This is fine:

image.thumb.png.5c590f6856e5611c5e9996f8e6a5faa6.png

This is not:

image.thumb.png.5af04e2f920938208685114194250749.png

This was your actual ban (not the false narrative of being off topic):

image.thumb.png.4255496807bad7fccbf41071ea8eb033.png

Why was it a month? Because you keep repeating the same shit, and I'm generous.

Says right there. Going off topic. False narrative my ass.

But I see what it is. 

I said Le Fucker.

What does she have on all you mods that make you cower in fear?

Also, that wasn't off topic. 

It was on the topic of the building. Says so right in the comment.

Fuck you with your ''generous'' ban. You piece of shit.

25 minutes ago, revelations said:

Says right there. Going off topic. False narrative my ass.

But I see what it is. 

I said Le Fucker.

What does she have on all you mods that make you cower in fear?

Also, that wasn't off topic. 

It was on the topic of the building. Says so right in the comment.

Fuck you with your ''generous'' ban. You piece of shit.

Dude, chill.  There's more than enough meat on the Packard turkey for all of us to feast on.  No need to go nuclear on that scumbag.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, resurrected said:

free for all sucks and having to suffer through 500 miserable posts to access dumpster fires is not enough. 

for those who call df home, there should be a raise in the post limit for those who haven't reached it yet.

make it 1000 posts. and for those who have made it to 500 and have gained access to df, take it away from them until they reach 1000

down vote these nuts

Oh man. 

Are you throat hurt too?

Do you need to use the double sided dildo?

• Sad 1

Omfg a month long ban for being mean in a Packard thread. That’s fucked up but I gotta agree he’s FFA’s problem now. We can ignore his threads in FFA and Rants and make him unable to ever get to DF unless he spams.  That was a good idea that someone had. 

Gonna ignore Packard like a boss cuz his threads got me losing brain cells like 

A34BB281-65E3-45E3-8187-7BADD1413FE2.jpeg

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Omfg a month long ban for being mean in a Packard thread. That’s fucked up but I gotta agree he’s FFA’s problem now. We can ignore his threads in FFA and Rants and make him unable to ever get to DF unless he spams.  That was a good idea that someone had. 

Gonna ignore Packard like a boss cuz his threads got me losing brain cells like 

A34BB281-65E3-45E3-8187-7BADD1413FE2.jpeg

Solid plan. He can post in rants but he doesn't want to get topical, he just wants the attention, so fuck him...... tentatively

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Solid plan. He can post in rants but he doesn't want to get topical, he just wants the attention, so fuck him...... tentatively

He doesn’t even respond to those that try to interact with him topically anyway.  He’ll give them a react and then he’s like “this isn’t the hate boner I’m looking for” so he engages the people that hate him instead. 
can we be disciplined enough? Is the real question. 💩

Edited by 1pooh4u

6 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He doesn’t even respond to those that try to interact with him topically anyway.  He’ll give them a react and then he’s like “this isn’t the hate boner I’m looking for” so he engages the people that hate him instead. 
can we be disciplined enough? Is the real question. 💩

What's interesting to me is he seems to be closer to cracking than I've ever seen him. Usually he's able to keep a relatively even temper, but lately sometimes he seems on the brink of a meltdown. 

• Like 1

Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What's interesting to me is he seems to be closer to cracking than I've ever seen him. Usually he's able to keep a relatively even temper, but lately sometimes he seems on the brink of a meltdown. 

His world is shattering around him and all the things he supposedly has, that he thinks others don’t, is about to be worthless. Plus his job is soon to go full robotics so he’s shitting himself.   
or he’s off his meds. Someone should call elder care services to give him a wellness check and a 3 day hold in psych. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

His world is shattering around him and all the things he supposedly has, that he thinks others don’t, is about to be worthless. Plus his job is soon to go full robotics so he’s shitting himself.   
or he’s off his meds. Someone should call elder care services to give him a wellness check and a 3 day hold in psych. 

Just in time for my trip to Atlantic City!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Oh man. 

Are you throat hurt too?

Do you need to use the double sided dildo?

Lol. 

I was trying to help you with your ''bully'' problem and you played stupid.

I know who was bullying you, but again. You play stupid.

So now, good luck with dealing with your ''bullies'' on your own.

That's working out so well for you isn't it?

One lame ''I'mma call out the bullies but not really'' shit post after another.

Here's a concept, if you can't deal with it, stay your ass off of Discord. Or handle your shit there and don't bring it here.

You will find little sympathy here. But you had mine. For a minute. Now that's gone. 

I will sit back and watch if and when they bully you here.

This is the kindest reply you will receive from me. 

4 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I’m falsifying the health proxy docs now!

”dont fucking resuscitate!”

The order should read

”throw dying meat bag into woods for the coyotes”

Packard don’t believe in no stinkin hospitals 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revelations said:

Lol. 

I was trying to help you with your ''bully'' problem and you played stupid.

I know who was bullying you, but again. You play stupid.

So now, good luck with dealing with your ''bullies'' on your own.

That's working out so well for you isn't it?

One lame ''I'mma call out the bullies but not really'' shit post after another.

Here's a concept, if you can't deal with it, stay your ass off of Discord. Or handle your shit there and don't bring it here.

You will find little sympathy here. But you had mine. For a minute. Now that's gone. 

I will sit back and watch if and when they bully you here.

This is the kindest reply you will receive from me. 

Ah, so again, you know the person(s) that started shit, on the internet, and tried to make it viral by pretending to be me and then saying I kill a certain population of people?

That's fucked up on you. Not me. 

I don't need sympathy. 

The people that needed to read the posts did. 

That is all. 😘

10 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Ah, so again, you know the person(s) that started shit, on the internet, and tried to make it viral by pretending to be me and then saying I kill a certain population of people?

That's fucked up on you. Not me. 

I don't need sympathy. 

The people that needed to read the posts did. 

That is all. 😘

Please explain to me how that's fucked up on me.

I had nothing to do with any of it. I wasn't even around to witness it.

But the information fell into my lap. 

I tried to help you, and you just carried on. Free spirited as ever.

I even told you that you know where to find me. Meaning you could message me and I'll explain what I know.

But instead, you replied with some *pussy farting unicorns* gibberish, and I'm not gonna beg someone to let ME help THEM.

Just now, revelations said:

Please explain to me how that's fucked up on me.

I had nothing to do with any of it. I wasn't even around to witness it.

But the information fell into my lap. 

I tried to help you, and you just carried on. Free spirited as ever.

I even told you that you know where to find me. Meaning you could message me and I'll explain what I know.

But instead, you replied with some *pussy farting unicorns* gibberish, and I'm not gonna beg someone to let ME help THEM.

Man, my pussy is pretty magical for it to fart unicorns. 

3 minutes ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Man, my pussy is pretty magical for it to fart unicorns. 

And that's your take away from what I just said. 

See, here's my take on it. No, you didn't ask for my opinion, but I'm giving it to you anyway.

You post comically most of the time. So, when you post a serious thread, people take it seriously, as if something is legit wrong.

But even inside of your own serious thread, you can't remain serious long enough to get to the bottom of whatever it is that you were seeking help/advice with. 

Which is why I suppose you still don't know who ''bullied'' you, or like I said from the beginning, you are just playing stupid and know who it is, because how can you not know.

2 minutes ago, revelations said:

And that's your take away from what I just said. 

See, here's my take on it. No, you didn't ask for my opinion, but I'm giving it to you anyway.

You post comically most of the time. So, when you post a serious thread, people take it seriously, as if something is legit wrong.

But even inside of your own serious thread, you can't remain serious long enough to get to the bottom of whatever it is that you were seeking help/advice with. 

Which is why I suppose you still don't know who ''bullied'' you, or like I said from the beginning, you are just playing stupid and know who it is, because how can you not know.

I keep my serious threads,  still lighthearted. 

Because why would I continue to feed into malicious hatred?

If you so much "cared/had sympathy" the "normal" human response would be to message the person. 

I don't beg. 

Sorry, not my kink. 

1 minute ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I keep my serious threads,  still lighthearted. 

Because why would I continue to feed into malicious hatred?

If you so much "cared/had sympathy" the "normal" human response would be to message the person. 

I don't beg. 

Sorry, not my kink. 

I messaged you after the first (1st) bully thread.

You blew it off and said it didn't happen here. 

So, I moved on. 

Then you made a second (2nd) bully thread. That's the one I interacted with, because Pat locked the first one.

At this point, I knew what was going on. I even said as much in your thread. 

If you were telling the truth and didn't know who it was, then the logical thing would have been to message me. 

But you didn't. So, there it is.