UnevenEdge

welp the boards are finally dead

Poof

6 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

yeah your right though. My feet honestly feel like they need acupuncture ...Fuck that. Take these things off and rotate them like some damn brake rotors.

what were u doing to them?

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Poof said:

what were u doing to them?

Just twelve hour shifts in the automotive field. The VA told me I might end up needing surgery on my feet when I'm older anyway during the initial physical I did years ago. Now I have to drive a hundred miles, and probably waste another week of my time JUST to get my foot back int the door with them (no pun intended) all because I didn't schedule an appointment with them in over two years. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Just twelve hour shifts in the automotive field. The VA told me I might end up needing surgery on my feet when I'm older anyway during the initial physical I did years ago. Now I have to drive a hundred miles, and probably waste another week of my time to get my foot back int the door with them (no pun intended) just because I didn't schedule an appointment with them in over two years. 

would it help if i eat a whole pizza that u buy me?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'd say it'd help if I ate a whole pizza you bought me, but I've been in fasting mode on top of doing overtime work.I say all this because if it werent for all that maybe I'd make a thread or two idk. 

id share a pizza w/u i thought u wanted me to bellystuff

8 minutes ago, Poof said:

id share a pizza w/u i thought u wanted me to bellystuff

Seems like you've been doing a lot of endurance training and toning stuff whether it's for your work or whatever..  I'd stay on that if it's paying off. Exercise alone can be a hell of a drug. Honestly I don't think there's enough people promoting the belly stuffing side these days, but I'm not the type to pay people to get fat either just so were clear. xD

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

11 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Seems like you've been doing a lot of endurance training and toning stuff whether it's for your work or whatever..  I'd stay on that if it's paying off. Exercise alone can be a hell of a drug. Honestly I don't think there's enough people promoting the belly stuffing side these days, but I'm not the type to pay people to get fat either just so were clear. xD

One pizza stuff session isn’t going to ruin my world

2 hours ago, Ric said:

I noticed a few reboot threads, maybe the boards need another reboot. Some call JJ Abrams. 

yes the board needs to be rebooted as a castaway thriller series. I will play the smoke monster

13 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I just ate 4 hot dogs omg

• Thanks 1