ghostrek

ladies of uemb i have qustion  

10 members have voted

1. 1. am I attractive yes or no or maybe

• Yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • if I'm drunk enough

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/31/37 at 05:59 PM

5 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Is this different than regular English? Is this why no one fucking understands the shit you type?

yes when Outsiders come to the rural midwest and we have to speak in code it seems like a normal conversation but it has a total different meanings for the midwesterners then the outsiders

and it's a very complex language but it's all about subtlety and context 

Edited by ghostrek

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

yes when Outsiders come to the Midwest and we have to speak in code it seems like a normal conversation but it has a total different meanings for the midwesterners then the outsiders

and it's a very complex language but it's all about subtlety and context and enededno 

Midwestern accent is considered standard American English. I guess Ohio might have slang here or there, but I'm sure barely anyone has trouble understanding it unless they're not used to the English language itself.

Just now, bnmjy said:

Midwestern accent is considered standard American English. I guess Ohio might have slang here or there, but I'm sure barely anyone has trouble understanding it unless they're not used to the English language itself.

And ghos trek is certainly not used the the English language itself.

Just now, bnmjy said:

actually Ohio is very complex accent why's there's some parts near Cleveland that speak almost taken from New England accent towards down south near the West Virginia Kentucky border area a speaker for Appalachian accent and there's you know Northwest Ohio who is pretty much like a Midwestern accent and oddly enough there's a really thick Sovereign accent just south of Columbus I don't know why and yeah but most are you a journalist like a Midwestern accent but in fact it's actually kind of weird if you look deep into it though

2 minutes ago, stilgar said:

And ghos trek is certainly not used the the English language itself.

maybe because in fact I'm like a lovecraftian monster  you think what New England as the steaks on stuff like that f*** that place

with your believing the s*** I just said you're a f****** moron

• Haha 1

Just now, ghostrek said:

actually Ohio is very complex accent why's there's some parts near Cleveland that speak almost taken from New England accent towards down south near the West Virginia Kentucky border area a speaker for Appalachian accent and there's you know Northwest Ohio who is pretty much like a Midwestern accent and oddly enough there's a really thick Sovereign accent just south of Columbus I don't know why and yeah but most are you a journalist like a Midwestern accent but in fact it's actually kind of weird if you look deep into it though

I believe you. I know people in Cincinnati tend to have a Kentucky drawl. But most people in Ohio speak with the typical midwestern accent. Plus, aren't you in Northwestern Ohio?

Adding on to what you said earlier, accents don't affect understanding another much, or at least it shouldn't. My mother has a Japanese accent with decent enough grammar, yet many assholes think her English is completely broken when it's not.

4 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I believe you. I know people in Cincinnati tend to have a Kentucky drawl. But most people in Ohio speak with the typical midwestern accent. Plus, aren't you in Northwestern Ohio?

Adding on to what you said earlier, accents don't affect understanding another much, or at least it shouldn't. My mother has a Japanese accent with decent enough grammar, yet many assholes think her English is completely broken when it's not.

yes Northwest Ohioans   tend to have a Midwestern accent   you ever notice in my videos  I tend to  speak with speech impediments also   most notably Ls and Rs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

yes Northwest Ohioans   tend to have a Midwestern accent   you ever notice in my videos  I tend to  speak with speech impediments also   most notably Ls and Rs

I noticed some speech difficulties, but I can understand what you're saying most of the time. To be honest, it was better than I thought considering, no offense, your writing style. But I know many people in real life who are excellent speakers but cannot write properly for shit.

3 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I noticed some speech difficulties, but I can understand what you're saying most of the time. To be honest, it was better than I thought considering, no offense, your writing style. But I know many people in real life who are excellent speakers but cannot write properly for shit.

I cannot write for shit myself and to be truthful my grammar was never of the best I think I was a d average in grammar throughout my educational experience

weird thing is in my literature  part of my English grades I was little higher C&B  grades

nice to know I'm generally understandable when speaking because sometimes I come across people at my day job understand me for shit

• Like 2

Just now, cyberbully said:

Great.  Now he's gonna pretend to be Asian.

nope not really it's just a speech impediment my last name has an L in the middle     and it's actually very difficult for me to say that it's not like I have an Asian accent it's dust I have a l and our problem it's something I had since I was a kid

5 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

nope not really it's just a speech impediment my last name has an L in the middle     and it's actually very difficult for me to say that it's not like I have an Asian accent it's dust I have a l and our problem it's something I had since I was a kid

I know your last name. Now I wanna hear you say it. 

.............Did you wake up today and say to yourself: “Self, I want to take the biggest ‘L’ possible right now, how can I do that”? It seems like you did.

To everyone else: You did not disappoint. Kudos to all of you. I’m proud of you. 

2 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

No last names need to be used in this thread. Please don't be baiting for that info either in case said individual might be baited into posting it. 

Y'all already got packard to dox the high holy hell out of himself. Take that win. 

K. Tanks. Buy. 

No one wants his last name, and he knows I know....I have no reason to say it tho.

He's not being baited, just embarrassed

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just to clear this up, he doxxed himself years ago when he tried to lie and say one of us uploaded his videos to some website. 

We said "no one did that" and he made a big deal about it... So I just looked at the uploader...  This guy used his real name as the uploader. 

No one has ever farmed this kid for personal info....he just left it there and I'm cursed with a good memory

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Just to clear this up, he dozed himself years ago when he tried to lie and say one of us uploaded his videos to some website. 

We said "no one" and he made a big deal about it... So I just looked at the uploader...  Dumbass used his real name as the uploader. 

No one has ever farmed this kid for personal info....he just left it there and I'm cursed with a good memory

Naw, I remember that incident. I face palmed over it. -.-; 

There were complaints [ no not ghostrek ] but at the same time I really didn't feel that it's really going to go beyond general poking at him. The post is my compromise so that any and all parties are aware that I am aware. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

Naw, I remember that incident. I face palmed over it. -.-; 

There were complaints [ no not ghostrek ] but at the same time I really didn't feel that it's really going to go beyond general poking at him. The post is my compromise so that any and all parties are aware that I am aware. 

I cleaned my post up...I forgot where I was.