UnevenEdge

Male cartoon characters and yellow shirts.

Doom Metal Alchemist

This is a stupid topic i've been wanting to post for some time but didn't because it's stupid, but fuck it. (lol butt fuck it)

On Adult Swim alone, I can name three male characters that wear yellow shirts as part of their everyday attire: Gene Belcher, Steve Smith (yellow undershirt and red overshirt) and Cleveland Brown (as seen on The Cleveland Show, I don't think he wears yellow shirts on Family Guy).

Can you guys name any other male cartoon characters that wear yellow shirts as part of their every day attire?

Now I want you to think back to how many males you've seen wear a yellow shirt irl. If you identify as a male, include yourself.

Is your number greater than 0? I'm betting it isn't. It if is, I'm betting it's 1.

Why is this common to cartoons when it almost literally never happens irl?

Oh, also sports team gear doesn't count. People wear Green Bay Packers and Oakland A's gear because, "Fuck yeah, Packers!" and "Fuck yeah, A's!" not "Fuck yeah, yellow!" I mean I'm not wild about the red and white color scheme, but if someone gifted me a Joe Montana jersey I'd wear the fuck outta that.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist