UnevenEdge

Women only talk to me when they're drunk

That_One_Guy

51 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Pre covid women talked to me everywhere and he has to be considered a generally better looking guy than me, e to me.

Women talking to men rarely is based on aesthetics....Most of the time a female is trying to match your energy, not thinking "This guy is out of my league"

By him being a comedian, it's probably women amping themselves up to be personable.

3 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Women talking to men rarely is based on aesthetics....Most of the time a female is trying to match your energy, not thinking "This guy is out of my league"

By him being a comedian, it's probably women amping themselves up to be personable.

Still though, I think he's like whoever the new Brad Pitt is in this board full of old people. Guys mostly look like guys to me, but he's a guy I would say is handsome. 

If my fucking aging bald ass still has women swinging their hips in grocery stores I'm sure he's just as oblivious as I was at times.

On 11/26/2020 at 3:20 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I upvoted it because I relate to it. You're not the only 30+ year old virgin around here, you know.

But he is the only 30+ virgin who looks like he spent ten years naked and locked in a basement cage.

• Haha 2
  • D'oh 1

Try being a karaoke DJ, who also happens to be a really good singer. I lost count of all the sexual favors I was offered, be it in exchange for more songs for them, or just because they liked my voice.

I never took them up on it, though. If they're that willing to fuck a stranger, who knows where they've been. I'm not trying to catch an STD. 

Edited by Skiles

On 12/2/2020 at 7:44 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Goddamn that's harsh.

I've noticed it for a while, but I really didn't make much of a deal about it because i kinda feel like it's all of our faults....But Scoob has changed.  Don't get me wrong, he'll still try to do that "I'm going to find an amicable solution for everyone" kind of thing but he randomly goes full hurt locker on some people and it's kinda weird when I'm not ready for it....

I mean, Nabs, I get why he goes that route with him....But I have no idea when he decided to write Ghostie out of the will.

On 11/25/2020 at 11:06 PM, That_One_Guy said:

I'm starting to notice it more and more as I age

the library was my go to place once upon a time. i wouldn't go just to search, but if i happened to find someone in the sections i read whats the harm in asking about the book they are reading?

it only worked once now that i think about it lol

On 12/5/2020 at 12:30 AM, BlackNoir said:

I've noticed it for a while, but I really didn't make much of a deal about it because i kinda feel like it's all of our faults....But Scoob has changed.  Don't get me wrong, he'll still try to do that "I'm going to find an amicable solution for everyone" kind of thing but he randomly goes full hurt locker on some people and it's kinda weird when I'm not ready for it....

I mean, Nabs, I get why he goes that route with him....But I have no idea when he decided to write Ghostie out of the will.

First you two, now Musket...