UnevenEdge

If I were able to sell the idea to MTV2

Mix

Of fucking course...And I am cool with any format.  Roomating, physical challenges, dating elimination, ultimate makeover/weight loss/gain...You name it and I'm there.

I mean, if I can segue that shit into being a C=list celeb like Riff Raff, I'm good.  Rest on my laurels for a few years.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Of fucking course...And I am cool with any format.  Roomating, physical challenges, dating elimination, ultimate makeover/weight loss/gain...You name it and I'm there.

I mean, if I can segue that shit into being a C=list celeb like Riff Raff, I'm good.  Rest on my laurels for a few years.

I was thinking a real world reboot called IRL

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seight said:

I'd ask why not MTV, but they almost exclusively show Ridiculousness at this point.

They may take us if we prove ourselves in the D league 

4 hours ago, CAC said:

MTV is still a thing?

Yes

28 minutes ago, Poof said:

yea but why do we need MTV? reality shows are so cheap to make

Where's @That_One_Guy

This is kind of his thing and he's got the experience....And you're right, we don't need MTV at all.

Hell, I'll bet Netflix will pick it up in an instant.

What happens when a group of people from a dead cartoon forum finally meet after decades and are forced to live together with people who they have a history with, but only online.  IRL World.  

Netflix: Are you still watching IRL World

Yes/No

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

Where's @That_One_Guy

This is kind of his thing and he's got the experience....And you're right, we don't need MTV at all.

Hell, I'll bet Netflix will pick it up in an instant.

What happens when a group of people from a dead cartoon forum finally meet after decades and are forced to live together with people who they have a history with, but only online.  IRL World.  

Netflix: Are you still watching IRL World

Yes/No

I'd do it just to meet some of y'all. Fair warning I'd just be the ain't shit dude that smokes blunts and asks for rides to the gas station all the time

4 hours ago, NaBarney said:

Absolutely, I never have anything going on except a dead end job I can drop at a moment's notice. You want me in the mix, Mix. Hell I'm willing to be in the pitch meeting. 

I...we need this

people who are sure to contribute to the drama are definitely in

5 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Yeah I'll be the guy no one else likes that doesn't take the show seriously, and just spends the whole show getting wasted talking shit about it, and everyones fake personas. 

people who won't contribute are out

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

I'd do it just to meet some of y'all. Fair warning I'd just be the ain't shit dude that smokes blunts and asks for rides to the gas station all the time

2 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

I was gonna say that's me, but I mostly smoke bowls.

we can't have duplicate personas....you guys are the handsome comedian and the family man who used to run the streets back in the day....I don't care who's which...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Poof said:

the new thing is to start as a yt show then get picked up

fuck them...if we got popular enough on our own for them to notice, then we don't need them.....either they jump start us or no deal

4 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I would be contributing greatly to your program in this case, because it's a freaking reality TV trope.  You have to have this guy anyway... Look are you even serious about reality tv. :|

ok, you're out

we already have a musician anyway

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Mix said:

fuck them...if we got popular enough on our own for them to notice, then we don't need them.....either they jump start us or no deal

whoever picks u up is going to offer you a much better deal than the scraps yt will throw u and a production budget, promo, etc

14 minutes ago, Mix said:

we can't have duplicate personas....you guys are the handsome comedian and the family man who used to run the streets back in the day....I don't care who's which...

I don't give a fuck. I just need a ride to the mf gas station. What's so hard about that

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Poof said:

whoever picks u up is going to offer you a much better deal than the scraps yt will throw u and a production budget, promo, etc

in exchange for owning us.....the early money and perks disguises the fuckery that'll happen down the line

16 hours ago, Mix said:

we're gonna need eye candy

Well I don’t know about that... lol

16 hours ago, NaBarney said:

Might sort of need a boring regular person there basically just witnessing it all and giving their WTF looks at the camera, you know like a protagonist

But I can definitely do this! 😂