UnevenEdge

Making sausage dip

fuggnificent

I don't know what all that is, but I just go the lazy route my melting queso and throwing some chorizo on top.

I buy queso by tostitos and just warm it up but ive been wanting this dip for awhile because the girl that made it is in another city at another job. Mine was okay but hers still was better.

Is this an actual question?

Not really...more a written facepalm at the thought of somebody throwing random ingredients in a crock pot and expecting to duplicate a result. The only person I know who could do shit like that was my grandmother, but then again, she cooked professionally for about 50 years.

Like i told her, she could have at least put it into a presentable dish before posting it, but that pot kinda tells the tales of the environment that allows bed bugs, roaches, and several dead pets

I guess she was in a rush to prove she made the dip but it really looks unappetizing. S:

• Like 1

Like i told her, she could have at least put it into a presentable dish before posting it, but that pot kinda tells the tales of the environment that allows bed bugs, roaches, and several dead pets

I dont have roaches or dead bugs. And fish die very easily. Just take one home from the fair.

I dont have roaches or dead bugs. And fish die very easily. Just take one home from the fair.

LOL, dead bugs.......Again, I guess you forgot about the threads you made about "paletto bugs" (roaches) and bedbugs.......Or you were lying for atention again......I'll admit, it's hard to ell with you.....And anyway, I recall you killing two bettas.....They both came from a fair?  This is the first I'm hearing about a fair, though I'm not sure the relevance.

I even remember making a thread saying it would die in 2 weeks, and it did........They definitely live longer than that

• 4 years later...