UnevenEdge

Shopping as an adult

molarbear

Me as a little kid - finds about 300 toys in the Sears Wishbook that I want.

Me as a pre-teen - not wanting too much as far as toys/games since I lived too far out in the stix, nobody my age to do stuff with.

Me as a teen - wanting Blackhawks tickets from my Aunt/Uncle who had season tickets.

Me as an adult - not really comfortable with the tickets & cash I'd get from anyone because I was always getting more than I was able to give.

Me now - nobody left to give to other than charities, which is ok by me.

• Sad 1
  • D'oh 1

42 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Me as a little kid - finds about 300 toys in the Sears Wishbook that I want.

Me as a pre-teen - not wanting too much as far as toys/games since my family didn't have much money, and I didn't want my parents to worry about money to get me stuff

Me as a teen - wanting to be left the fuck alone, because my family was/is dysfunctional as fuck. Also, wanting a car, so I could get the fuck out of Dodge.

Me as an adult - wondering HOW IN THE FUCK AM I GOING TO AFFORD THIS SHIT? Can I get someone to pay a bill? Just one? Not asking for anything else.

Me now -Just pay a bill, I'll do the rest and help you out.

6 hours ago, Vamped said:

I make lists now.

Granted sometimes I forget to take it in the store but they exists. 

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I do this too 😆

It took me 5 mins on youtube to find this old gem

*holy fuck if you're wearing headphones this video is ear shattering

Edited by molarbear
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, molarbear said:

It took me 5 mins on youtube to find this old gem

*holy fuck if you're wearing headphones this video is ear shattering

I hate the sound of my own voice so I could probably just throw 10 bucks plus s&h out the window and say I did. 

no way those shits are worth 10 bucks 

• Like 1

Christmas?

Me as a little kid - not wanting too much as far as toys/games since my family didn't have much money, and I didn't want my parents to worry about money to get me stuff.

Me as a pre-teen - not wanting too much as far as toys/games since I lived too far out in the stix, nobody my age to do stuff with.

Me as a teen - not wanting anything since I didn't want my parents to worry about getting me stuff and I lived too far out in the stix, nobody my age to do stuff with.

Me as an adult - not really comfortable with anything I'd get from anyone because I was always getting more than I was able to give.

Me now - nobody left to give to since I've scared everybody off, which is ok by me.

16 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I like an excuse to go to the store so hey at least you get out of the house twice. lol

Yeah, but sometimes even that's not enough, and I'm gumming stuff from the spice rack and eating the wallpaper off the walls rather than go shopping.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, molarbear said:

Went to the store to get groceries and buy socks

I found those little brownies with the m&m's in them and got so excited about it that I completely forgot to get socks

I regret nothing

This does not sound like adult shopping, it sounds like stoner shopping

On 12/15/2019 at 6:14 PM, katt_goddess said:

Shopping as a child - 

- want it

- can't get it because no moneys

Shopping as an adult - 

- want it

- got it

- forgot about the adult shit you were supposed to get until you get home

- repeat

ok ariana grande