• Ballroom e Youkoso
  • NHK ni Youkosu!
  • Fukumenkei Noise
  • Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge
  • High Score Girl
  • Toshokan Sensou
  • MariaHolic

Ooo this is a nice list 😍

I'm about to start Say I Love You, so I can't exactly recommend it but it seems up my ally, otherwise: 

A Silent Voice

Hyouka. 

Meng Qi Shi Shen, only 12 ep. waiting for second season, I mostly like the food in it. 

From Me to You might be too old in style for you but it's a really cute story. 

Psychic Princess (Tong Ling Fei).

Natsuyuki Rendezvous is also older in style.

I am proud to say I've made it entirely through both Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, you'll know what I mean if you've seen it or ever begin to watch it.

2 hours ago, panic said:
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Lovely Complex
  • Skip Beat
  • Kimi ni Todoke
  • Ookami to Koushinryou
  • School Rumble
  • Tsurezure Children
  • Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
  • Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
  • Rec
  • Hatsukoi Limited
  • Ojisan to Marshmallow
  • ReLIFE
  • Toradora
  • Chobits
  • Ai Yori Aoshi
  • Midori no Hibi
  • Seto no Hanayome
  • Ballroom e Youkoso
  • NHK ni Youkosu!
  • Fukumenkei Noise
  • High Score Girl
  • Toshokan Sensou
  • MariaHolic

I've seen almost all of these. Some I couldn't make it through like high score girl. I'm just as excited for those nostalgic games but not to the point where it makes up the only plot point.

1 hour ago, lesans_muse said:

Do you like certain kinds of tropes or open to any?

I like a large variety. It kind of just depends on my mood. I found a pretty amazing one last week. It was called Domestic sister. It should have been called a series of extremely bad choices. I loved Rascal senpai does not dream of bunny girl. That series and specifically the move was just so gut wrenchingly amazing. I was in the mood for a straight up rom com tonight but haven't been able to find it yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vela said:

I'm about to start Say I Love You, so I can't exactly recommend it but it seems up my ally, otherwise: 

A Silent Voice

Hyouka. 

Meng Qi Shi Shen, only 12 ep. waiting for second season, I mostly like the food in it. 

From Me to You might be too old in style for you but it's a really cute story. 

Psychic Princess (Tong Ling Fei).

Natsuyuki Rendezvous is also older in style.

I am proud to say I've made it entirely through both Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, you'll know what I mean if you've seen it or ever begin to watch it.

At this point I have seen so many that I have to search them to remember most of them. There are a few series that I have no problem remembering.  As far as rom coms go Haganai is one of my all time favorites. One that's ongoing atm Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo, is pretty awesome. I highly recommend it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, crackymckrackin said:

Seen all but two of these tsurezure children and Arakawa under the bridge. Might check them out this weekend. 

Tsurezure Children is a fun one because you have small short vignettes with different couples’ experiences with love. 

Arakawa is a personal favorite because the romantic angles are adorable, but the humor is off-the-wall and quirky enough to give it a unique feel to it. 

13 hours ago, crackymckrackin said:

At this point I have seen so many that I have to search them to remember most of them. There are a few series that I have no problem remembering.  As far as rom coms go Haganai is one of my all time favorites. One that's ongoing atm Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo, is pretty awesome. I highly recommend it.

Both have been added ^_^

1 hour ago, imchapp.in said:

Arakawa is a personal favorite because the romantic angles are adorable, but the humor is off-the-wall and quirky enough to give it a unique feel to it. 

Even if she's just some nutball who thinks she's from Venus...I will experience love with her.  😄😄😄

9 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Chobits.
Sora No Otoshimono
Welcome the NHK
School Rumble
High Score Girl (Thought it would be typical Otaku affair....became romantic comedy)
Toradora

*face palm* NHK is one of my favorites and I always forget that it's a simple love story 😊

57 minutes ago, Vela said:

Are you watching so many that they're starting to blend together now? 

Image result for anime nodding gif  <----- also a rom com that I personally enjoyed, My Little Monster.

I've seen literally hundreds just this year alone, from almost every genre. I usually don't watch historical or horror anime but have in the past. I know way more about Oda Nobunaga than any westerner should.

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2019 at 5:22 PM, panic said:
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • Lovely Complex
  • Skip Beat
  • Kimi ni Todoke
  • Ookami to Koushinryou
  • School Rumble
  • Tsurezure Children
  • Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
  • Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
  • Rec
  • Hatsukoi Limited
  • Ojisan to Marshmallow
  • ReLIFE
  • Toradora
  • Chobits
  • Ai Yori Aoshi
  • Midori no Hibi
  • Seto no Hanayome
  • Ballroom e Youkoso
  • NHK ni Youkosu!
  • Fukumenkei Noise
  • High Score Girl
  • Toshokan Sensou
  • MariaHolic

Tora Dora is awesome man

Its like 1am ... and I'm watching Yuri on Ice. I swear I started this like forever ago in Japanese but ... now its in English and all I can hear is Kyo from Fruits Basket pretending to have a Russian accent.

Edited by Vamped
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Vamped said:

Its like 1am ... and I'm watching Yuri on Ice. I swear I started this like forever ago in Japanese but ... now its in English and all I can hear is Kyo from Fruits Basket pretending to have a Russian accent.

Jerry Jewel (Kyo from Fruit's Basket, Jimmy Kudo from Detective Conan/Case Closed) does accents for other animes, too. His accents make him painfully obvious......because they are pretty bad.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Jerry Jewel (Kyo from Fruit's Basket, Jimmy Kudo from Detective Conan/Case Closed) does accents for other animes, too. His accents make him painfully obvious......because they are pretty bad.

I was not ready for it. I still can't remember why I stopped watching it in the first place. I don't even think it was dubbed when I originally started it. I'm invested now so I'm probably gonna finish in the next like 2 days.. 

22 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I was not ready for it. I still can't remember why I stopped watching it in the first place. I don't even think it was dubbed when I originally started it. I'm invested now so I'm probably gonna finish in the next like 2 days.. 

So.....Jerry Jewell......this guy and accents.....are simply just....their relationship is toxic.

12 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

So.....Jerry Jewell......this guy and accents.....are simply just....their relationship is toxic.

So ... there's no chance of me leading this conversation into a discussion about Yuri on Ice?

Any chance at all?

>.>

• Haha 1