UnevenEdge
discole monade

how come we can't delete our accounts?

We don't have one because someone might accidentally delete their account by accident and nobody wants that.

• Haha 2

If was part of the other forum we had then when we changed over to this one that feature was placed in the administration control panel to prevent abuse

............fuck why are these software's so fucking confusing 

I have asked for both of my profiles to be deleted, and yet, here I am. Still waiting. I guess I'll have to cross a line to catch permanent bans on both. I mean, I can do that. I was just trying to avoid the hassle for myself and the mods who would have to clean up the mess. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, midnight said:

I have asked for both of my profiles to be deleted, and yet, here I am. Still waiting. I guess I'll have to cross a line to catch permanent bans on both. I mean, I can do that. I was just trying to avoid the hassle for myself and the mods who would have to clean up the mess. 

Did you ask kn or pat?

Just change your password to gibberish and log out. Seems easier than being lazy waiting for someone else to solve your problem.

• Thanks 1

It's not being lazy. There should be an option here, just like everywhere else. If anyone is being lazy, it's the mods by not just granting our requests. I'm not changing my password to bullshit. I want my fucking account removed. As in, inaccessible. Non-existent. Simple request. 

25 minutes ago, midnight said:

I told Pat. 

Ah well that's a waiting game he's busy dealing with drama queens

23 minutes ago, helpme said:

Ah well that's a waiting game he's busy dealing with drama queens

I can't tell. Not like anyone is getting kicked out of this place for good. That's the problem with the place. There's some good people here that don't come around much anymore and it's all because of the assholes. I mean, I know I'm an asshole, and I would have never joined this site, had it not been for personal reasons. I had one goal when I came here, and I wasn't expecting to last this long. I've asked to be removed before, and was granted a three month ban. I want a permanent ban, because this place is no fun anymore. It shouldn't even be an issue. There should be a delete account option here. Then no one would have to bother anyone. You could just delete your shit and be done with it. But since that's not an option, here we are. 

• D'oh 1

"This place is no fun, but I still require somebody to force me to stop not having fun."

Personally, I don't blame the assholes as much as the jackasses that constantly feed the fire. You're all contributing to this place burning down, instead of starving them of attention. "Be the change" and all that. Contribute positively, instead of bitching about the situation you helped create.

• Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

"This place is no fun, but I still require somebody to force me to stop not having fun."

Personally, I don't blame the assholes as much as the jackasses that constantly feed the fire. You're all contributing to this place burning down, instead of starving them of attention. "Be the change" and all that. Contribute positively, instead of bitching about the situation you helped create.

I think you're missing some context here....Not that they owe you any, but you always have this smug tone to your solutions.

Mid, first of all isn't denying his fuel to the fire, so I have no idea how finger wagging is helping, but I think Disco wanting her posts, and anything associated with her account removed is because someone who can't mind their own business decided to target her.....And no matter how many people have targeted the person in question, Disco never has....It's all a blatant misuse of information because the sleuth is too fucking dumb to dig up anything relevant or unfabricated on anyone else.

Now with that said, you keep up the good fight....You keep up this special brand of being the change while shoehorning in on situations you are oblivious about.

Edited by LoLJackass
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, midnight said:

I want my fucking account removed. As in, inaccessible. Non-existent. Simple

No sorry, all your posts are going to stay up and we're all going to laugh at them forever

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

I came here for a personal reason. Besides, my wife posted this thread and I am seconding her. Be grateful I am trying to leave the boards and stop bitching at me. Instead of trolling and fueling the fire as you said, take a page out of your own book and shut up.

20 minutes ago, NaBones said:

No sorry, all your posts are going to stay up and we're all going to laugh at them forever

You are irrelevant in everybody's life. You have no substance about you. You are minuscule in every fabric of existence. A peon. You are an NPC. 

Just now, NaBones said:

And this is who you are

Screenshot_20191107-113821.png

Haha. Nah. I was referring to you as a Non Player Character. Which is what you are. But if throwing some Trump shit in there is what you have to do to make you seem relevant to yourself, then you do you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, midnight said:

Haha. Nah. I was referring to you as a Non Player Character. 

Yes, i know 

Screenshot_20191107-114227.png

Just now, NaBones said:

Yes, i know 

Screenshot_20191107-114227.png

Image result for npc video game meme

You make everything political because you have no understanding of life. Carry on, fool.

Just now, midnight said:

You make everything political because you have no understanding of life. Carry on, fool.

You ran a political campaign last year on the platform of purchasing and installing cameras around rural, public county dumpsters so you could run a surveillance system that tracks down and fines poor people for "digging through the trash and making a mess" because you have no understanding of life. Carry on, fool

Just now, NaBones said:

You ran a political campaign last year on the platform of purchasing and installing cameras around rural, public county dumpsters so you could run a surveillance system that tracks down and fines poor people for "digging through the trash and making a mess" because you have no understanding of life. Carry on, fool

And now there are security cameras set up at the dumpsters to track down and fine people who are littering and making the areas look trashy. You're welcome. Shit for brains. You truly have no idea about anything do you? Keyboard warrior. Pussy in real life. Typical. Not knocking you, bro. It's just, be original. There's too many of those around these days. Wanna stand out and be different? Try not being an internet tough guy, who's scared of his own shadow irl. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, midnight said:

And now there are security cameras set up at the dumpsters to track down and fine people who are littering and making the areas look trashy.

Well thank God it didnt matter at all who won that race, I guess

So this went from a discussion of account deletion to nabs and politics

Bad lazy mod BAD! back under that rock 

Nabby, why can't you play nice with the other kids?

11 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

We don't have one because someone might accidentally delete their account by accident and nobody wants that.

sure we do.

Fair context. I don't keep up with all the drama here. Taking a wild guess based on this thread, and saying we prolly coulda used a purge a long while ago. I was definitely misinformed on this one. One of my biggest disappointments when I discovered this place existed, seeing how much of the old boards got dragged along.

• Thanks 1

In some ways, I feel lucky for rarely if ever going into Free-for-All or Dumpster Fires.

13 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

It would 100% be Packard, so who cares?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/7/2019 at 1:18 PM, Quackers said:

DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR I'LL CONTINUE TO POST HERE

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

That Nabs Death thread reminded me of how great you used to be.   What happened, man?

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

That Nabs Death thread reminded me of how great you used to be.   What happened, man?

He's a boomer

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

He's a boomer

Ok I have to ask who started this? 

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

probably some boomer

...I'm even more confused then usual now 

3 hours ago, helpme said:

...I'm even more confused then usual now 

Jesus started it.

5 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Probably only works if I'm talking to whoever the target of the week is. Midnight must have been off-limits this week.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 11:56 AM, midnight said:

And now there are security cameras set up at the dumpsters to track down and fine people who are littering and making the areas look trashy. You're welcome. Shit for brains. You truly have no idea about anything do you? Keyboard warrior. Pussy in real life. Typical. Not knocking you, bro. It's just, be original. There's too many of those around these days. Wanna stand out and be different? Try not being an internet tough guy, who's scared of his own shadow irl. 

are you really a politician?

50 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

are you really a politician?

Lol fuck no. He ran for local county office and got BTFO

22 hours ago, NaBrunswick said:

Lol fuck no. He ran for local county office and got BTFO

Craving it.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, NaBrunswick said:

Badabababa

You're having a craving for a burger

14 minutes ago, helpme said:

You're having a craving for a burger

Minionburgers

2 minutes ago, NaBrunswick said:

Minionburgers

Bernie Sanders eats meat and burgers still gonna vote for him?

Just now, helpme said:

Bernie Sanders eats meat and burgers still gonna vote for him?

Of course

Users being able to delete posts has the very likely potential to turn old threads into an absolute clusterfuck.  If you don't want something to be public, maybe don't post it in the first place?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1