UnevenEdge

I am having a work issue

ghostrek

this stuff is been going on for a while but this coworker it has been nitpicking everything I do and frightened and go to my management about it and when I call my boss about it she's been telling me I have been doing nothing wrong the guys that's complaining for complaining sake what do I do do I get some kind of complaint of harassment against them or something because this guy is out to get me I swear to God SO HELP!

Edited by ghostrek

Call your supervisor on a recorded line. state the following: "I am making a formal harassment complaint against ______." Then list exact dates, times, and actions taken by the individual that you feel constitute harassment. Finally, try to get him to admit to a crime over the phone so you have leverage in the form of the recording.

1 hour ago, SwimModSponges said:

Call your supervisor on a recorded line. state the following: "I am making a formal harassment complaint against ______." Then list exact dates, times, and actions taken by the individual that you feel constitute harassment. Finally, try to get him to admit to a crime over the phone so you have leverage in the form of the recording.

ok try black mailing some one this guy is not that stupid

13 hours ago, Naraku4656 said:

man if it were up to you everyone on here would be working for that one bar and we'd do nothing but complain about fuggs or something

Yes, but we'd learn to harvest and filter our own pee so we can make water...or something. Because environmentalism or some shit.

I don't know. I'm just shitposting. Lol

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

=_=

Go to work, do your job, go home.

Fuck those people 

This Ghostrek. As long as you're doing your job right, and not neglecting any of your responsibilities fuck that guy. Tell him to eat a dick and stick a broom up the area the sun don't shine. Crying to the boss too much isn't a good look is why I'm telling you this..Also if he isn't being a complete dick  to you don't say that shit.. Matter fact you might not wanna say any  of that shit at all unless you wanna drop trow and use your member as a sword, but that's probably how I'd handle that situation.