UnevenEdge

Name change request

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, CactusLove said:

Switch me to mumbo and lock me until july... don't forget any alts either please... warn him he's not allowed to troll in healthy folders... they can have their cake and eat it over in the dumpster... I won't know about it

18 hours ago, CactusLove said:

@Raptorpat can you hook up the name change qnd lock for me bro?  Someone still owns uemb... I'll wait until summer and see how nothings are... I'm sure you get me by our pms and exchanges a few months back... the way I see it it's the right decision for all of us... no fuel for the hate game 

Canceled please?? Sawdy agrees 👍,  right Sawdy???

Pat is frickin' busy right now and he's the one that has the keys to doing name changes because it requires account access that's far more delicate than changing someone's avatar or sig line when they are being a dingle. 

Further, if you need a vacation from the boards, you leave. There are no real doors around here keeping anyone from escaping. And the only way you'll be able to handle the stresses of asshats around here is to make that decision yourself to leave for a bit without requesting being locked out all the time. Make your own choices for yourself instead of basically getting banned when things flare up. You'll feel better because you'll be taking control of yourself and your internet presence instead of leaving it to a timer. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...