UnevenEdge

Name change request

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 8:38 PM, discole monade said:

now i'm french. 

like...not the paris in the springtime french...

no you got me like some canadian bacon quebec french.

je suis discole monade, eh. 

My first thought was "generic BP med."

28 minutes ago, gula said:

It rules that I got the best part of the name, the only part I really wanted anyway 

Of course this is fine when you're accustomed to whatever scraps you're afforded.

If I ever log back into that account, I'll find an oceanspray cran-grape icon or some shit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

Yeah that's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

Damn! I wanted to taunt Packard with that one. My only other thoughts right now were StopInTheNameOfJizz or JizzInTheNameOfLove. I'll try to come up with one that's not so creepy but that one made me think of my childhood bedroom.

Edit: StopInTheJizzOfLove may be too long but if it isn't that's the one I want. Otherwise I'll find the one that makes me laugh hardest eventually.

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz

14 hours ago, Radical Left said:

14 hours....mods and admins have all posted within that time frame....Yet our king's prayers go unanswered.

Shortly after making the request I decided I didn't want a name change after all and the appropriate mods and admins were made aware of that development, sorry you don't get cc'd on all intramod communication, my adoring fan. Thanks for watching

4 hours ago, NaBarney said:

Shortly after making the request I decided I didn't want a name change after all and the appropriate mods and admins were made aware of that development, sorry you don't get cc'd on all intramod communication, my adoring fan. Thanks for watching

LOL, it took you almost a full day to scoop up this spoonful of bullshit....

foh

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NaBarney said:

I'm sorry you have abandonment issues baby

Replying to any amount of my posts twice because you thought of some new shit to say immediately after hitting submit isn't abandonment...But we'll pretend it is so you can reply to this post and completely contradict this entire sentiment.

• Like 1

Just now, cyberbully said:

Replying to any amount of my posts twice because you thought of some new shit to say immediately after hitting submit isn't abandonment...But we'll pretend it is so you can reply to this post and completely contradict this entire sentiment.

That's nice my little penisuckle