UnevenEdge

We gotta stop saying sucking dick as an insult

🍬Candy🍬

7 minutes ago, Phillies said:

you left out the part about how you like eating young white girl's pussys

Now that would be an oddly specific insult.

"Oh YEAH!?  Go eat a young white girl's PUSSY!!! Yuh...PUSSY!"

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I'm a fan of telling people to eat a bag of dicks, because instead of fellatio it's cannibalism, and it makes it sound like these dicks have been severed from the body since there is more than one and they're in a bag.

is it a paper bag?  It's a paper bag in my head.

Now they're being shaken and covered in powdered sugar.

9 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

In my head it's either a burlap sack like for potatoes, or a foil bag like for potato chips.

For some reason I just felt sorry for the dicks in the burlap bag even though they're completely severed.

FOIL?!!  FOIL!?!!  WHAT KIND...OF...SICK... alrightI'mdonewithyou *looks away*

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

For some reason I just felt sorry for the dicks in the burlap bag even though they're completely severed.

FOIL?!!  FOIL!?!!  WHAT KIND...OF...SICK... alrightI'mdonewithyou *looks away*

That's what potato chip bags are made of, right?  Like Lays, except it's sour cream and onion dicks.

I was always academic about sucking dick.  Back in my early 30s when I actually had a sex drive and went through a bit of a “slutty” phase I took it upon myself to perfect the act of fellatio.  I didn’t love it but I wasn’t like, “omg that’s gross!” either.  I actually identified as a lesbian but whatever dude, I’d suck a dick, no big deal. 

After my hysterectomy a few years ago I lost all enjoyment in any sexual act of any kind with anyone in general.  Even though I am Pan I am essentially asexual.  I haven’t even masturbated in almost 8 years.  TMI yes, and I apologize.  Katt and I just cuddle (kidding, just seeing if she reads this.  I’m evil. But, I digress).  I once thought I was this badass cocksucking dyke.  Turns out I am not badass nor a cocksucker.  

Aw yes, I also remember having a vast series of encounters with dudes who had absolutely rancid, cheesedick.  Do grown cis-males have some issue with washing their genitalia?  

Anyway, that’s my contribution I guess.

10 minutes ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I was always academic about sucking dick.  Back in my early 30s when I actually had a sex drive and went through a bit of a “slutty” phase I took it upon myself to perfect the act of fellatio.  I didn’t love it but I wasn’t like, “omg that’s gross!” either.  I actually identified as a lesbian but whatever dude, I’d suck a dick, no big deal. 

After my hysterectomy a few years ago I lost all enjoyment in any sexual act of any kind with anyone in general.  Even though I am Pan I am essentially asexual.  I haven’t even masturbated in almost 8 years.  TMI yes, and I apologize.  Katt and I just cuddle (kidding, just seeing if she reads this.  I’m evil. But, I digress).  I once thought I was this badass cocksucking dyke.  Turns out I am not badass nor a cocksucker.  

Aw yes, I also remember having a vast series of encounters with dudes who had absolutely rancid, cheesedick.  Do grown cis-males have some issue with washing their genitalia?  

Your spit is supposed to clean it. What are we even doing here?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, zombieninjakitten said:

*laughed at nor a cocksucker*

23 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

That's what potato chip bags are made of, right?  Like Lays, except it's sour cream and onion dicks.

*puts up hand* you've crossed a line somewhere.  I'm not sure where but surely they don't need to be any SALTIER!

Foil.  My word!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Like Lays, except it's sour cream and onion dicks.

Okay, so I didn't pay much attention to this thread, but then I saw this....

Now I'm wondering if they are going to do salt and vinegar dicks, or ruffled dicks?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ginguy said:

Okay, so I didn't pay much attention to this thread, but then I saw this....

Now I'm wondering if they are going to do salt and vinegar dicks, or ruffled dicks?

Well mine are apparently deep fried.  I think we can manage ruffled.

Image result for penis rufflePenis ruffle

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

The image.

The seems fairly obvious, but the zipper confuses/mildly frightens me.

Don't be afraid of the zipper.  The zipper is just there for versatility.  If you wanted to you could just pretend it's not there, tell your balls they can come back down now, it's ttly safe.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

It's for dramatic effect. Something bleeding through a bag gives off a nice sense of dread. A potato chip bag has no such effect. That just makes people hungry.

Where does one even get burlap bags? Home Depot?

Well I guess potato chip bags work for GuyBeardmane then.9_9

14 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

ew no. ive only sucked on clean guys and all my guys shower before we fuck.. yumyumyum

39 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Maybe, but I think Amazon would definitely have some old school burlap sacks.

Mm *nods* Probably.

amazon.  I'm the reason they're putting other stores out of business.