UnevenEdge

i created a twitter to bother UEMB

Naraku4656

39 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

we literally have a dumpster fire folder. i don't think we can call ourselves better

So here is the difference: Pat did not send beard hair to a witch to use in fashioning a magic amulet for himself. Jack Dorsey did.

2 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

So here is the difference: Pat did not send beard hair to a witch to use in fashioning a magic amulet for himself. Jack Dorsey did.

it seems to have worked out for him. maybe pat should

1 minute ago, Naraku4656 said:

who did what with who what now?

Okay, tl/dr version:

Jack Dorsey is CEO of twitter. He makes a deal with a rapper/witch he promotes her record, she makes him a magic amulet to keep ISIS from cutting off his head. He reneged on the promotion and she cursed him. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ginguy said:

Okay, tl/dr version:

Jack Dorsey is CEO of twitter. He makes a deal with a rapper/witch he promotes her record, she makes him a magic amulet to keep ISIS from cutting off his head. He reneged on the promotion and she cursed him. 

i have so many questions

• Haha 1

i'm going to be honest, i've never heard of this guy or the source he's using. i did a cursory search and i found some other articles on it but from most of what i see it sounds anecdotal. that being said, i use facebook and zuckerberg is a robot so

My account is old, from essentially when it first started. I still have no idea why I even made the account way back then. I think I was like oh this is new, I'll make an account since it is new and might become bigger. Twitter was basically hey this for when you want to tell people small updates about things you are doing.  Yeah I don't know why I made it but I've used it some all these years.

I mainly use it now for news from video game companies and anime news. I post every now and then but nothing really comes of it.

Fun story some old video game accounts for whatever reason followed me way back in the day before they vanished. Examples: Gamepro I believe and I know for sure X-Play did. lol

Edited by DBZ4ever
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DBZ4ever said:

My account is old, from essentially when it first started. I still have no idea why I even made the account way back then. I think I was like oh this is new, I'll make an account since it is new and might become bigger. Twitter was basically hey this for when you want to tell people small updates about things you are doing.  Yeah I don't know why I made it but I've used it some all these years.

I mainly use it now for news from video game companies and anime news. I post every now and then but nothing really comes of it.

Fun story some old video game accounts for whatever reason followed me way back in the day before they vanished. Examples: Gamepro I believe and I know for sure X-Play did. lol

yeah i'm not really sure what i'm going to use it for, if anything. i'll probably just end up doing the same thing you do

2 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Lmao, dude, srsly?

Banks?  xD what did she sacrifice more chickens?

I could give a shit about Jack, he's a piece of shit like Mark Z.

All I want is an edit button, tho. 

Anyway, too many old people have discovered FB, so hello Twiitter.

• Haha 3

You have more Twitter activity than me already and mine was made in Oct. 2010 so shows how much I use it. Guess I can follow you since I'm on the computer where it's logged in now(forgot my password).

I think everything must have been reset at some point though. I know I actually used it some way back.

Edited by Ric

I tried to log into my twitter a few days ago and it says my password doesn't work, so i reset it and then it asked me for the handle....So I gave it the handle and it said it was the wrong email.....Then I was like, "but you just emailed me"

Then i gave up....I was just logging in to remember why I abandoned it in the first place.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mewn said:

Lmao, dude, srsly?

Banks?  xD what did she sacrifice more chickens?

I could give a shit about Jack, he's a piece of shit like Mark Z.

All I want is an edit button, tho. 

Anyway, too many old people have discovered FB, so hello Twiitter.

I know of none of these people, beyond Dorsey and Zuckerberg (who is a raging control freak and might in fact have a Canadian warrant out on him).

Based on this though, I'm kind of tempted to mail you my beard hair to make me a magic amulet to keep their stupid out of my life.... xD