UnevenEdge

What's everyone up to this lovely Friday night?

midnight

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

Im sitting her staring at a videogame still in its cellophane trying to find the motivation to play it.

Probably just gonna shower and read in bed and try again tomorrow. Boy aint depression grand?

Why are u still sick? Is it and old person thing?

I do the same thing with games and movies. Can't never be bothered to deal with either.

Yeah, I'm still sick because I'm an old ass grandpa. 

I took a steroid to reduce inflammation, which also took out my immune system. Now, I am afraid i have bronchitis. Maybe throat cancer. Or esophageal aids or some shit.

10 minutes ago, midnight said:

I do the same thing with games and movies. Can't never be bothered to deal with either.

Yeah, I'm still sick because I'm an old ass grandpa. 

I took a steroid to reduce inflammation, which also took out my immune system. Now, I am afraid i have bronchitis. Maybe throat cancer. Or esophageal aids or some shit.

Nooooo 😭

Yah my mom pretty much coughs all winter when it gets cold. Needs inhalers n shit

• Sad 1

Need to get a birthday gift for my niece tonight. Then maybe pizza for dinner because fuck cooking. The stepson likes pizza the nights before his games anyways. Then I'm gonna get high as fuck and play Skyrim. Then get progressively higher until i can no longer play, at which point I'll probably watch cowboy bebop on Hulu because it's been too long and i love that show. 

Edited by KimopoBotar
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Nooooo 😭

Yah my mom pretty much coughs all winter when it gets cold. Needs inhalers n shit

I am strongly considering getting an inhaler. I was thinking about it today. 

And this weather isn't helping. Wednesday it was hot. Yesterday it was cool. Today was hot. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 82 and Sunday it's supposed to be 67. Wtf? 

Just now, midnight said:

I am strongly considering getting an inhaler. I was thinking about it today. 

And this weather isn't helping. Wednesday it was hot. Yesterday it was cool. Today was hot. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 82 and Sunday it's supposed to be 67. Wtf? 

Lol i was arguing with my mom because i wanted to turn on the AC and then turn on the heater within a span of 10 hours lol

Love the South

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KimopoBotar said:

Need to get a birthday gift for my niece tonight. Then maybe pizza for dinner because fuck cooking. The stepson likes pizza the nights before his games anyways. Then I'm gonna get high as fuck and play Skyrim. Then get progressively higher until i can no longer play, at which point I'll probably watch cowboy bebop on Hulu because it's been too long and i love that show. 

Getting high and eating pizza ARE America's past time.

Just now, midnight said:

Skip it.

I also got a paper and exam next week too so I'm trying to be responsible. I'm failing at it, but trying to be. lol I mean technically I can multi-task. It's an ebook I have on here, and I'm the last chapter. It just takes awhile for me, I'm a slow reader. lol

• Like 1

Just now, jackiemarie90 said:

I also got a paper and exam next week too so I'm trying to be responsible. I'm failing at it, but trying to be. lol I mean technically I can multi-task. It's an ebook I have on here, and I'm the last chapter. It just takes awhile for me, I'm a slow reader. lol

Tell em you didn't do it because you were watching wrestling. 

You will get a pass.

• Haha 1

Just now, Kudasai said:

I'm playing Super Mertroid right now since it is the Halloween season

I miss my old game systems. NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, etc. I'd love to have all of them back, even my Sega Game Gear, which sucked the shit out of some batteries.

5 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Lol i was arguing with my mom because i wanted to turn on the AC and then turn on the heater within a span of 10 hours lol

Love the South

That was me yesterday. Started out with the AC on, then turned the heat on, then went back to the AC. I can never get comfortable.

1 minute ago, midnight said:

Tell em you didn't do it because you were watching wrestling. 

You will get a pass.

Don't think they will. Although I had an astronomy teacher last year who was also a wrestling fan. So I applied one of Newton's law of gravity to see how long it would take to fall off hell in the cell. And I got like 2.02 seconds and then timed it on youtube and it was accurate. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Don't think they will. Although I had an astronomy teacher last year who was also a wrestling fan. So I applied one of Newton's law of gravity to see how long it would take to fall off hell in the cell. And I got like 2.02 seconds and then timed it on youtube and it was accurate. lol

See. Wrestling is a science. Haha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kudasai said:

I have both the NES and the SNES Classic so I'm in retro gaming heaven

I enjoyed, now, looking back, the older systems, more than the new ones. 

Less complications. Just plug and play, pretty much. No dlc. No downloading. Just playing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, midnight said:

I enjoyed, now, looking back, the older systems, more than the new ones. 

Less complications. Just plug and play, pretty much. No dlc. No downloading. Just playing.

DLC and Microtransactions are the sole reasons why I can't get into modern gaming as much as I would want to.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Vamped said:

Letting the baby play Overwatch while I lament that Im not playing the Witcher 3 .... but I promised he could play on Friday. Its Friday. 

I know that feeling. I can promise my son something 2 weeks ago, and he is going to remember it, down to the last detail. But he can't remember to turn his shirt and socks out the right way when tossing them in the dirty clothes, everyday. Haha.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, molarbear said:

I cleaned

as in I dusted because I swear my house gets dust 5x times faster than any other living quarters I've ventured into

I also vacuumed but that's like polishing a turd because I need to replace the carpet

I cleaned too. Same here. It's kind of pointless.