UnevenEdge

What's everyone up to this lovely Friday night?

midnight

27 minutes ago, midnight said:

Exactly.

And I do feel like I'm missing out on the latest games but at the same time I don't want to be in a position where I buy a game but then I would spend more money on said game just to get the "full experience" It's like buying Mortal Kombat and then having to spend an extra $30 just to turn the blood on. Get the fuck outta here with that shit>:(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kudasai said:

And I do feel like I'm missing out on the latest games but at the same time I don't want to be in a position where I buy a game but then I would spend more money on said game just to get the "full experience" It's like buying Mortal Kombat and then having to spend an extra $30 just to turn the blood on. Get the fuck outta here with that shit>:(

Yep. I have the new systems, but they are a hassle. Playstation 2. You inserted a memory card. When it got full, pop in another one and carry on. Now, you either have to delete games, to add games, or buy an external hard drive. We are constantly deleting games on the PS4, but I have a 3tb hard drive for the Xbox, so at least I never have to delete shit on that. 

That's just another down grade for these new systems. I don't need my gaming console to be an almighty computer. I have several computers. I want my gaming console to be just that, a gaming console. I don't need to google shit or watch youtube on my console.

• Like 1