UnevenEdge

How do you just forget a person?

CutieQuesadilla

I was going to recommend beating up on fuggs, but she beat me to it with her stupid.

Unfortunately, the only way to get over someone is convincing yourself that you don't need them anymore.  In theory, it shouldn't have to be said that a confident, intelligent woman doesn't need any man to make her worthwhile, but sometimes old gender stereotypes and meddling friends (who mostly mean well) obscure the fact.  Things will turn around for you once you get your new job and you start working in the field you trained for.  People will see you for the valuable person that you are, and you'll feel better about yourself.

I think with a combination of that and acknowledging the impact that person had on you and try to take the good from it and move forward.

I'm a firm believer that we're all made up of everyone we meet because everyone impacts is and leaves a imprint on us that shapes who we are or what we like and so on.

People will forget what you said, and they will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.

If they made you feel good or bad, you'll never forget them. If they left no impression, then they will be easy to forget. I prefer the latter when it comes to conducting my behavior, but I will go out of my way to make a grill I like smile.

Military.

Hottie.

You whined about being abandoned by Military Hottie in favor of his wife all the time. Didn't you even try to break them up by telling her?

:|

this a huge bold faced lie. "abandoned" is not even in my vocab. i was too busy fucking wkhomever i liked to care what he did. i never whined once about not having him... we never lost contact and still talk to this day and trade pics. you guys dont even know where he is now. its because the distance hasnt stopped our contact.

this a huge bold faced lie. "abandoned" is not even in my vocab. i was too busy fucking wkhomever i liked to care what he did. i never whined once about not having him... we never lost contact and still talk to this day and trade pics. you guys dont even know where he is now. its because the distance hasnt stopped our contact.

Bullshit.  You made a huge stink about how you were tired of him treating you like a side piece.

"Why'd he pick dumb wife over me? Boo-hoo!"

-fuggs