UnevenEdge

mcdonalds has a 50 piece for $10

Still Me

i can barely eat ten...i start to get sick of them at about 8

if i'm really hungry i can do 10. otherwise it's probably 5. i eat mcdonalds only when i'm either on the road or really really really really bored like during the "snowstorm" when i needed to get out of the house and it was the only thing open

i didn't even know they made a 50 piece. i couldn't get through 10 much less 50. and if i tried i'd probably be out of commission for the better half of a month throwing it up

They just started making it. They piloted it in Texas, then rolled it out. Why Texas? Because we are all fatasses here. :|

LB, man.......I grew up most of my life in a southern family that celebrated the consumption of terrible food.  I'm no health nut, hell....The shit I put into my body on the regular will stop an ox......But 50 mcNuggets just seems like a complete disregard for your mortality.

Understand, not judging....Just a bit confused on the why.

On a hungry day, I could probably clear through 50 with shame. Theres just a threshold I have where where I know enough is enough, and that if I go over a general limit, sure I'll feel fuller than I would with restraint, but it'll be full of garbage. I'd have to be in a fuck-it-all mood to go any further.

shit I can't either....last night we were at this Asian market called H mart...and I talked him into some flank steak I could marinade in teriyaki...but I wanted to get some veggies like peppers and bok choy and do like a stir fry over white rice with it....fuckin nope...he agreed to meat....that's it

On a hungry day, I could probably clear through 50 with shame. Theres just a threshold I have where where I know enough is enough, and that if I go over a general limit, sure I'll feel fuller than I would with restraint, but it'll be full of garbage. I'd have to be in a fuck-it-all mood to go any further.

I got a 20 piece a while ago......I got through it but at around #12 they stopped being good......I finished them simply because I wanted them gone.

No way I'd make it through 50 mostly because I'll bet around #30 they just become disgusting.

LB, man.......I grew up most of my life in a southern family that celebrated the consumption of terrible food.  I'm no health nut, hell....The shit I put into my body on the regular will stop an ox......But 50 mcNuggets just seems like a complete disregard for your mortality.

Understand, not judging....Just a bit confused on the why.

So......what you're really saying is.....the fact that I can eat them all.....without dying.....makes me immortal, right?

and my significant other is looking at it like a challenge to his manhood.....i keep telling him there is no way he can eat all that....and here he sits....just starting on his second box of 20.... :|

while 50 nuggets seems like a lot but its kinda not

i can eat 50 in entire day just not one sitting