UnevenEdge

Red flags for females.

Atomsk_

I find that women who wear chokers often have very loose morals. Chokers have their origins in BDSM too, so they're basically telling the world that they're a fucking slut.

That sounds like bullshit. Also, chokers are hot, dude.

I find that women who wear chokers often have very loose morals. Chokers have their origins in BDSM too, so they're basically telling the world that they're a fucking slut.

chokers were standard female attire during the 17 and 18 hundreds, and they have nothing to do with S&M, you're thinking of Collars....which are a thing dogs and cats wear

If you believe that, then I would suggest you not find out about why lipstick was created.

nl055-oct1974.jpg

As they said in the 10th Anniversary book, she's offering you her cherry...see you in court.

chokers were standard female attire during the 17 and 18 hundreds, and they have nothing to do with S&M, you're thinking of Collars....which are a thing dogs and cats wear

They were usually part of a dress that was elegant/not very revealing. I would be fine with chokers if they were used in that context, but they aren't most of the time anymore.

If you believe that, then I would suggest you not find out about why lipstick was created.

the only thing I can find about the origins of lipstick are that it was originally a unisex beauty product, meaning both men and women wore it

:o.... like this one?

91120bd9-ea1f-4345-b301-987b46be0ce8_zpsbobq9lxt.jpg

why didn't someone inform me of these rules? here i am, just leisurely going about my regular business of not banging people.

i suppose i should get my shit together and start whoring it up like my uniform states.

I can help you out with that.