UnevenEdge

Do you enjoy being here?

SwimModSponges

Aside from the server problems and pages refusing to load every-other-time, I like this place. We have a lot more freedom here than the other board. We can say whatever we want and do whatever we want (within understandable limits for the last one).

People who thought the old place was better are delusional.

It's ok......I would rather be in Japan, playing with money and waking up strange places, but I chose a different path in life and I'm ok with it.

Do they let black people in Japan still?  I thought it was enough of a rarity that it basically guaranteed you internet fame.

Im in constant anguish i get no relief from.

You're constantly bragging about all the sexual attention and money you have though.  Being that's what you value it should keep you satiated. 

Something about this circle isn't squaring.

This seems like the beginning of something....are you starting a cult??? is it one where you tell us a space ship is coming to take us someplace better, but first we have to drink sunny D or some shit like that??? if so.... i'm in  -_'

This seems like the beginning of something....are you starting a cult??? is it one where you tell us a space ship is coming to take us someplace better, but first we have to drink sunny D or some shit like that??? if so.... i'm in  -_'

It's the beginning of something, not a cult though.

It's the beginning of the rest of your life.