UnevenEdge

What was the first video game you ever beat?

Doom Metal Alchemist

9 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Zombies Ate My Neighbors. I was a fickle child and didn't care about beating games until much later in life. 

I've had the NES since around 1986, but my first beaten video game was on the SNES. But I was just terrible at video games, lol.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

We got a Nintendo when I was preschool and I tried and tried to beat any game on that system but always failed, they were too unforgiving for my age.  When I was in Kindergarten I got a Sega Genesis and (using the up, down, left, right, a, b, select code) skipped to the final level and beat it. 

As for the NES I honestly don't remember beating a game from it until around 2006 when I beat Super Mario Bros 3, before that, the closest I got was getting to the final 3 stages of Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers and always running out of lives near the end. 

8 hours ago, molarbear said:

We got a Nintendo when I was preschool and I tried and tried to beat any game on that system but always failed, they were too unforgiving for my age.  When I was in Kindergarten I got a Sega Genesis and (using the up, down, left, right, a, b, select code) skipped to the final level and beat it. 

As for the NES I honestly don't remember beating a game from it until around 2006 when I beat Super Mario Bros 3, before that, the closest I got was getting to the final 3 stages of Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers and always running out of lives near the end. 

Yeah I had the NES at preschool age too. That's probably why it took me so long to beat any games on it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...