UnevenEdge

Back by Popular Demand The Fetishes Thread

StarPanda

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its ... hard to explain ... i like anticipation and knowing im not in control.

I dun wanna be blindfolded because I have an irrational fear of going blind but being "manipulated" from behind. Then i have this thing about texture and temperature. I like restriction, especially over my boobs.  Feeling any sort of hint of freedom on my nipples gets me going so I'm rarely without a bra. I like having them bound, teased, and then released  :D

but all from behind. I want to be able to just see arms and hands .... so like sometimes certain types of hands and fingers turn me off.

Is that weird? I know people are like they notice people eyes and smile first .... im like .... hmm how would those hands look on my breasts  >:D

One of my most bizarre webcam customers had a thing for sex magic. Hindu themed

oooh yeah, that sounds fun....I'll have some of that please....I mean I love sex and I'm mesmerized by magic....there's no way this goes badly

"Body worship is the practice of revering any part of another person’s body, or in some cases their entire body. It is usually performed by couples involved in BDSM relationships, particularly submissives, although it can be a component of vanilla relationships.

Body worship has a range of subsets, including penis worship, vagina worship, muscle worship, and foot worship."

I'm pulling all these definitions from kinkly.com btw

no feet please

"Power exchange is a term that is frequently used to describe dominance and submission relationships and the BDSM community. These types of relationships involve submissive partners whom willingly and voluntarily relinquish control to their dominant partners, either in certain situation, for a specified period of time, or completely. Once in power exchange relationships, submissive partners must surrender to and obey their dominant partners. Common elements in power exchange relationships include bondage and discipline."

oh, it was what I thought it was...1/1

"Body worship is the practice of revering any part of another person’s body, or in some cases their entire body. It is usually performed by couples involved in BDSM relationships, particularly submissives, although it can be a component of vanilla relationships.

Body worship has a range of subsets, including penis worship, vagina worship, muscle worship, and foot worship."

I'm pulling all these definitions from kinkly.com btw

don't forget ass worship  : )