UnevenEdge

Anyone Here Play Pool?

MegaNaraku

I'm kind of the opposite. I'm gradually getting a bit better at Billiards but I can't throw a dart for shit :D

My mom is super good at pool but I was too young to join her for that and we didn't have a table, but the dart stuff is hers from when she used to be on a league and we would practice at home. I'm not as good now as I was but i can get back into it pretty quickly!

My mom is super good at pool but I was too young to join her for that and we didn't have a table, but the dart stuff is hers from when she used to be on a league and we would practice at home. I'm not as good now as I was but i can get back into it pretty quickly!

Nice dude. I haven't picked up a dart in ages tbh

I can barely throw one :(

Damed good......Played for money all through high school and college.....I still have my titanium skull cue. but I have played consistently in about 2 years.  There's a club I used to play at here, but I don't club anymore, so.......

Yeah I had that problem before. Not a club guy and I used to have to drive almost an hour to this one club just to shoot pool with some friends. Luckily there is a lounge about 20 min from my location that I go to when I can to shoot pool now.

I used to have a decent game and would occasionally play at a biker bar near a friends place (just don't try to put a rice burner in the Harley line out front & you'll be ok). 

This house I bought came with a small table in an unfinished basement.  It has a Ping Pong table topper and is currently the home for wayward spiders.  I've never looked at the condition of the table itself.

not anymore really.

i used to though. i started hanging out in a pool hall daily around 16 and then when i turned 18, i shot leagues for about 3 years. i just sort of stopped playing shortly after cuz i wanted to avoid places my ex was at. it didn't really help that some of the people i hung out and shot with got into some sketchy hard drug shit... like heroin and a few others that i wanted no part of or being around >.> 

once in a while i play when i'm at a bar but its been about 10-11 years since i played regularly, so i just get frustrated after a few games. my bank shots, draws, and masses are almost always off. i can't jump to save my life. plus its pretty hard for me to remember i'm playing bar rules and not league rules when i've been drinking v.v

I used to play 9 ball a lot. I was alright, not good enough to take the real sharks, but good enough to hustle a noob or two. I used to play a defensive game, and force nearly impossible shots to get ball in hand on the foul.

Around here there is only one pool hall, and it is so full of meth it isn't funny. A couple of the local watering holes have a busted up table, but again, meth....

What is it with pool tables and drugs, sheesh.

Around here there is only one pool hall, and it is so full of meth it isn't funny. A couple of the local watering holes have a busted up table, but again, meth....

What is it with pool tables and drugs, sheesh.

right!  >:D

the pool hall i hung out in was always a lil sketchy but not too bad. like, they let us smoke in there under age, sold us smokes, there were pimps who shot in there, and people smoked pot after hours. once there was a raid and we all had to lie on the ground. that wasn't so surprising as the owners were trafficking lots of shitty dirt weed from mexico.... but not through the pool hall and the husband took the fall so the wife kept the business going. couple years after that it got real fucky though. people were doing cocaine pretty boldly out in the open, lots of pills, and then some people were getting into heroin and meth. some of them are dead now. i'm glad i stopped hanging around when i did.