UnevenEdge

Black men usually arent worth the headache

fuggnificent

There's a guy I went to high school with that is trying to be a rapper. He's really bad. Called himself the Mad Possum originally but now he calls himself Kappa Carter. I almost admire his resilience and self-esteem.

I also went to hs with a guy who is still pursuing his rhyme dreams, he's a Christian rapper. I like reading his status updates, it seems like a pretty funny little community of people circulating their music and praise among themselves.

I also went to hs with a guy who is still pursuing his rhyme dreams, he's a Christian rapper. I like reading his status updates, it seems like a pretty funny little community of people circulating their music and praise among themselves.

I envy their confidence. But even I could crush them rapping.

It's good to know you enjoy your time on this site.

It's the only place you'll ever be for the rest of your life.

What does that even mean?  Are you saying this place is haunted and is going to start sucking our souls into it?

Because if that's the case, it's not doing so great a job of it.

B...burn?

Also.

_42414772_glastogal2.jpg

Two things here:

1. Why are being a racist asshole this early in the morning?

2. That seems funny and ironic, because black men can’t/won’t stand women like you, either. Speaking as one, I will elaborate why, if you’d like.

lupin_bebop[/member]

I am actually interested in hearing your reasoning, as I have heard numerous black males say similar things about not liking large portions of black women for what I'm assuming are perceived personality flaws or quirks. But I have never heard the exact reasoning behind this.

Ok, well I will just stay over here cause I have no idea what the beef is with him. I can't say it really makes me think bad of him though. This would be like attacking Phillies for his repeat leak and waifu postings for something else that he did totally unrelated.... just doesn't really make sense to me.

Nope, I wasn't caught in a lie. See, I think so lowly of you I am just using the easiest thing there is to mock you. You aren't worth being clever with. Although, with how easy you get triggered by me I don't even need to say anything to you directly to get a reaction. But I do it anyway because it is fun for me.