UnevenEdge

Black men usually arent worth the headache

fuggnificent

lupin_bebop[/member]

I am actually interested in hearing your reasoning, as I have heard numerous black males say similar things about not liking large portions of black women for what I'm assuming are perceived personality flaws or quirks. But I have never heard the exact reasoning behind this.

If I'm talking about someone like Fuggs, then, I have to ask, would you like this in list form, or paragraph form?

As an educated black male:

- The attitude, mostly, annoys the shit out of us.

- The attitude like they deserve the world, when they aren't worth it.

- Attitude for attitude sake is also an annoyance.

- Thinking the world owes you something annoys the shit out of me. I don't owe you shit. Nor does anyone else in the world. You're not special, no matter what your momma told you.

- Thinking you know everything, when I know more than you is a quick way to get the boot out of my life.

- In Fugg's case: Being an unrelenting whore. Not just unrelenting, but stupid. Something that I, personally, can't stand is stupidity.

- Thinking that men owe you something. They don't. You live with me, you pay rent. Get over yourself. Learn to share in a relationship.

- You're not the prettiest thing in the room. Sorry. You're not. Get over yourself.

- Many others.