UnevenEdge

bed bugs are back

Phillies

Use some diatomaceous earth and then.  Apply it anywhere you think bed bugs might be.

You can keep using it a few months after you a few months after just to be sure.  Invest in a mattress and box spring cover to keep the current ones in and the old ones out.  Keep it on for at least a year.

Use some diatomaceous earth and then.  Apply it anywhere you think bed bugs might be.

You can keep using it a few months after you a few months after just to be sure.  Invest in a mattress and box spring cover to keep the current ones in and the old ones out.  Keep it on for at least a year.

Sounds like that would require money and effort. I just get used to the little guys. Hopefully they will go back into spontaneous hibernation like last time. I think they do that in the winter months- the cold air/darkness sends them back into fabric furniture/objects and wall spaces.

When i had them i got used to their schedule and would wake upright when i knew when theyd be coming...kill two...maybe three..then be able to sleep bite free for the rest of the night lol

I think my critters have evolved. They wait until like 2am when I am out. I need Johnny Rico.  :catlol

Sounds like that would require money and effort. I just get used to the little guys. Hopefully they will go back into spontaneous hibernation like last time. I think they do that in the winter months- the cold air/darkness sends them back into fabric furniture/objects and wall spaces.

It's probably your cheapest option.

I've had bed bugs once.  They were a nightmare.