UnevenEdge

bed bugs are back

Phillies

the thing with those sprays is that they "kill on contact". Mine were in the couch and it was impossible to find all of them and spray them. I found a spray that didnt say on contact and it got rid of them all plus not sleeping in that room anymore.

Sprays are a 50/50 chance

The heat works

I also found out turpentine works as well for a fun bomb

Crack open the can on a hot day turn a fan on and just let the smell spread

It Chase's bugs out of the house

ill try that next time. i keep seeing more and more news about infestations in public places. scary. and at least TWO hotels (i use to go to hotesl A lOT ) i went to had them. i dont know if i got them from hotels or fucking this guy that was sleeping from place to place.

ill try that next time. i keep seeing more and more news about infestations in public places. scary. and at least TWO hotels (i use to go to hotesl A lOT ) i went to had them. i dont know if i got them from hotels or fucking this guy that was sleeping from place to place.

Some recommends using alcohol spray and it kills them

Me I had my floors redone 5 years ago and the turpentine chased all the insects from my house outside and the unlucky ones died I was vacuuming my basement because of how much died and I was living down there during the renovation

So I mean I know that stuff works horrible smell but it works

Some recommends using alcohol spray and it kills them

Me I had my floors redone 5 years ago and the turpentine chased all the insects from my house outside and the unlucky ones died I was vacuuming my basement because of how much died and I was living down there during the renovation

So I mean I know that stuff works horrible smell but it works

i used alcohol and tried to spray my couch down with it but the smell was too strong... then i got the bug spray from walmart.com and it worked even better (they would still crawl a little after the alcohol).

i used alcohol and tried to spray my couch down with it but the smell was too strong... then i got the bug spray from walmart.com and it worked even better (they would still crawl a little after the alcohol).

Just make friends with them. Its a mutual relationship.