UnevenEdge
blueraven1999

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

I saw that The Mighty Boosh is on Amazon, so watching that. It's been so long I can't tell which scenes are new to me because I'm pretty sure they weren't 28 mins long on AS.

On 2/20/2019 at 1:09 PM, 1pooh4u said:

Did you like it?  Been waiting for someone to say if they did or didn’t 

Yeah I really liked it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor tonight.

I still think having three tribes is stupid.  Two tribes would be better.

Spoiler

It still kind of is two, since Lesu is basically Manu minus Wendy. As long as Lesu keeps losing anyway, the other two may might as well be back together as Kama again. Seriously, the odds the of tribes splitting that way is just insane. Speaking of insane, Wendy trying to be like Tai and failling made me laugh. I hope those chickens are fast, cuz they don't seem very smart coming back where the people who want to eat them are.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Hide contents

It still kind of is two, since Lesu is basically Manu minus Wendy. As long as Lesu keeps losing anyway, the other two may might as well be back together as Kama again. Seriously, the odds the of tribes splitting that way is just insane. Speaking of insane, Wendy trying to be like Tai and failling made me laugh. I hope those chickens are fast, cuz they don't seem very smart coming back where the people who want to eat them are.

I'd still count it as three but it probably won't last long anyway.  I bet in another two weeks after Lesu loses two more times,

the tribes go back to two instead of three.  The stupid twists never last very long.  I have a feeling something similar to Season 7 is going to happen

with the survivors who were already voted out. 

On 3/13/2019 at 7:13 PM, CAC said:

Yeah I really liked it.

Thank you. I’ll give it a go. 😁

• Like 1

Watched two hours of Survivor tonight. 

Poor Aubrey.  I feel bad for her and the guy with the glasses.  I don't remember his name and I'm too lazy to look it up.

I actually like the twist for once.  Although I still think having three tribes is stupid and two would have been better.

Since Survivor loves bad ideas, I bet the stupid fire challenge will be back again in the end.  I miss having final five.  Final six is so dumb.