UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

31 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Not yet. Im playing catch up on Hulu. I like to let a couple episodes build up so I can watch binge it in intervals. I cant wait to get to that mess.

oooh nice

I can't resist and just watch :D 

Super messy.

Gotta love trash TV.

Now watching: Penny Dreadful: City of Angels 1x04

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2020 at 10:29 PM, Mewn said:

oooh nice

I can't resist and just watch :D 

Super messy.

Gotta love trash TV.

Now watching: Penny Dreadful: City of Angels 1x04

Im still not caught up to where you are .... but David is legit scary to me.

Money Heist. My brother recommended it to me and was really pushing it. He never pushes anything on me but he was passionate on this so I gave it a shot. Really good show. He told me I looked like the professor. Aside from the beard, I do have his hair and glasses and talk quiet like him. Denver's laugh. OMG Classic.XD

Finished season 2 of Star Trek Discovery, and I liked the first half of the season a lot, but the final episode was... wow, that was just such a mess. There were just so many things...

Spoiler

but first of all, time travel? Why oh why did they have to do time travel. I mean, it's not like Star Trek has never used time travel as a story device before, and they've usually done a decent job at using it in a way that makes some type of sense, but there's always the danger... I mean, I was relieved when at first her mother wound up being the red angel, but then making Michael turn out to be the one behind the signals just went straight to paradox city like I was afraid they were going to do. I mean, putting it as simply as I can, if they needed the signals to survive and build the suit, but needed to survive and build the suit in the first place to send the signals, then it makes no sense that they ever would have. Ugh.

Besides that though, the final battle dragged on so long and was so convoluted, with all those little ships which I think were only put in there (because nothing like that had ever really been done in Star Trek before) to try and provide a rational explanation for how two ships could survive against that armada for more than a few seconds. What really got me though was in a season all about time, how much the characters wasted staring at each other and saving saying their emotional goodbyes until after the enemy gets there and a colossal battle in which every second could make the difference between life and death is underway with sparks flying and explosions going off all around them.

It's a bit of a shame, cuz the first half of the season, with the way they brought PIke and Spock into the show, I thought was really good. I'll still look forward to watching season 3 I guess, but not nearly as much as I was for season 2.

• Like 1

On episode 7 of the latest season of She-ra. 

Im mad at myself because Ive binged it today ... and also because my weird attraction to villains it totes illogical. 

Must be attracted to their villainous power 

Me looking at the new villain like:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95226386718258c400a7f

Also me:

Why are you like this

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b48e6571b5067e51138

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power S5 ep 13 END - 10/10.

Great show.  Loved it.  It's a lot different from the show I watched when I

was a little kid but still very good.  I was kinda hoping that there would

be a cameo of He-Man by the end so that if there was a new He-Man series,

Endora could have a cameo but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Finally saw Weathering With You, Makoto Shinkai's latest joint from last year.  It was...ok.  As gorgeous to look at as you'd expect, but didn't care for how the music seemed more designed to sell the soundtrack than enhance the story/mood.  It did make me really hungry for a Quarter Pounder though.