UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

Watched Survivor.

Not surprised that Adam was voted out but I was hoping it would be Nick.

Now I mainly want Nick or Ben to go next.  As much as I hate Ben, I hate Nick almost as much

so I don't care which of the two go next.  Tribal was fun but it just seems so childish now with

all of the whispering.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

I feel bad for Tyson.  He had just won his way back into the game and now he's voted out a

second time.  I guess it was meant to be.  I've never liked him that much but at least he was nicer this season.

I'm so glad Denise wasn't voted out.  Kim is awesome.  I'll be cheering for her now for the rest of the season.

Still want Ben gone.  You have no idea how much.  I really hate his guts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

Tyson could set a record now though and possibly be the first player ever voted out three times in a single season, heh. I don't get why after playing the steal a vote though the group of 5 didn't split their votes 3 and 3. Splitting it 4 and 2 left open the possibility that an idol played for Tyson, which Kim was considering doing, would have screwed them. Guess they didn't have enough time to think it through, cuz they would have easily won a revote if it wound up a 3-3 tie. Anyway, It was super nice to see everyone on extinction get the family visit, too, and all of them giving Jeff a hug after tribal to show their gratitude. That was sweet.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:34 PM, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:
  Hide contents

Tyson could set a record now though and possibly be the first player ever voted out three times in a single season, heh. I don't get why after playing the steal a vote though the group of 5 didn't split their votes 3 and 3. Splitting it 4 and 2 left open the possibility that an idol played for Tyson, which Kim was considering doing, would have screwed them. Guess they didn't have enough time to think it through, cuz they would have easily won a revote if it wound up a 3-3 tie. Anyway, It was super nice to see everyone on extinction get the family visit, too, and all of them giving Jeff a hug after tribal to show their gratitude. That was sweet.

I thought Tyson was only voted out twice now.  I liked that hug at the end too.

Watched Survivor.

I was hoping Tony would have to sit out during the immunity challenge but it all worked out in the end. 

I thought Jeremy was a goner, but Tony saved him.  Didn't see that coming.  Don't blame Jeremy for

wanting to vote out Ben.  I've wanted Mr. Rigged gone since Day 1.  I'll be cheering loudly if Ben is ever voted out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

I was hoping Tony would have to sit out during the immunity challenge but it all worked out in the end. 

I thought Jeremy was a goner, but Tony saved him.  Didn't see that coming.  Don't blame Jeremy for

wanting to vote out Ben.  I've wanted Mr. Rigged gone since Day 1.  I'll be cheering loudly if Ben is ever voted out.

Spoiler

Yeah, kind of ironic actually how Jeremy trusting Tony (who originally was playing him to set him up for a blindside) and giving him a fire token helped put Tony in a position where he wound up saving him instead. You could say that was the best value anyone's got out of a fire token to date. But, wow, Tony's really stirring the pot now. Cops R' Us looks like it's officially toast at long last, and I am super looking forward now to next week with him and Sarah going to war.

5 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, kind of ironic actually how Jeremy trusting Tony (who originally was playing him to set him up for a blindside) and giving him a fire token helped put Tony in a position where he wound up saving him instead. You could say that was the best value anyone's got out of a fire token to date. But, wow, Tony's really stirring the pot now. Cops R' Us looks like it's officially toast at long last, and I am super looking forward now to next week with him and Sarah going to war.

I never thought Cops R' Us was going to last long to begin with.  Tony can't be trusted most of the time. 

Hopefully Sarah knows this as well.

Survivor

Spoiler

It's funny, but the more scrambling and whispering they seem to do at tribal sometimes the more obvious the result feels like it's going to be. I mean I could tell Kim's number was up. Giving up the shot at immunity for a chance to eat, for her Michele and Nick probably gonna wind up being a fatal mistake.

• Like 1

Big Brother S21 ep 10 and 11

I'm about ready to rage quit this show.  Nicole is the only one I like a lot and if she was voted out in

ep 11 and didn't win Camp Comeback, I'll probably rage quit this season.  It wouldn't be worth watching anymore.

Edit: I'm so glad Nicole wasn't voted out.  Since Cliff won his way back it's like Nick's HOH wasn't relevant at all.

Which is good since i don't like him now.

Edited by blueraven1999

Big Brother S21 ep 20 and 21

I hate Jackson so much.  I wish he had finished in last place. 

If I had watched that season and voted for the three people I hate, I would

have voted for Jackson, Holly, and Nick.  I'm surprised people hate Christie.

She's cool.

Edited by blueraven1999

Suvivor

Spoiler

Oh why Nick, why? Michelle was right; he should have taken Mr Rigged as you say out and taken him away from Tony and Sarah. The three of them are clearly locked at the hips now, so leaving such a tight three together this late in the game, just a dumb dumb idea. Well, at least he paid the price pretty quickly. Glad Michelle got immunity and saved herself so he could go in her place, cuz he deserved it. I'm afraid no matter who comes back though that it's gonna be hard to break that threesome up now. If they wind up the final three I may not watch the reunion (if there even is one). I imagine they'll be doing some type of remote social distanced one probably.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

It was nice to see that there were people targeting Mr. Rigged.  It's too

bad those plans didn't work out.  I'm so glad Denise wasn't voted out.  I was worried for her.

Michelle is the only other person besides Denise that I like.  I'm still not sure what to think about Tony.

If his third wasn't Ben, I would be okay with him winning but he wants to go to the end with an utter moron.

If Ben makes it to the end, I have no idea who would vote for him besides Denise. 

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

Watched the last episode of Survivor for the season.

I gotta say I'm disappointed.  I wish Mr. Rigged had been voted out sooner.

Natalie made a mistake when she picked Sarah and Tony to battle each other in the fire challenge.

I think it would have been smarter to have Michele battle against Tony.  I think she would have won.

I was hoping for a final three of all women.  Tony was the only one of the three that I didn't want to win and he won.

At this point, I think Denise was the last winner I liked that won and for several years now, I haven't bothered to watch the end since

I didn't like anyone left.  At least that didn't happen this year since Michele and more importantly Natalie were there at the end.

• Like 1

Survivor

Spoiler

I'm really glad Natalie got back in. I knew it would probably take someone with an idol to break up the Tony barbershop quartet; Denise was tighter with them than I thought. I guess she was resting on her laurels of being the Queenslayer and thought that would be enough to win if she just made it to the end. Ben and Sarah too though should have realized none of them could win in the end against Tony. That said, I suppose they never really had much of a chance to break with him even if they wanted to anyway. I laughed when it was brought up he never got a vote. Yeah, because he won immunity or used an idol every tribal down the stretch. I think that had a little something to do with it. I was really hoping Natalie would pull it all off, but Boston Rob was right. Her one mistake was not making fire against Tony herself or letting Michele go for it even if she was really that unconfident about her own fire making skills. Putting Sarah up against him though was the worst choice. Gotta give Tony credit though. He played pretty much a perfect strategic game and was a deserving winner in my eyes.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead