UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

Watched Survivor.

I'll miss Elaine.  She was one of my favorites along with Janet.  It looks bad for the rest of the women.

I hope Janet or Noura wins immunity and votes for one of the guys next episode.  I'm glad handsy Dan was kicked off the show.

They said it doesn't involve a player on the show but I think that's a lie.  I think handsy Dan was voted off for being handsy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

I'll miss Elaine.  She was one of my favorites along with Janet.  It looks bad for the rest of the women.

I hope Janet or Noura wins immunity and votes for one of the guys next episode.  I'm glad handsy Dan was kicked off the show.

They said it doesn't involve a player on the show but I think that's a lie.  I think handsy Dan was voted off for being handsy.

Spoiler

Elaine was my favorite contestant in quite some time. Pretty obvious they had to get rid of her when they had this chance cuz they all knew she would win hands down if she got to the end, so not at all surprised, but still super sad to see her go. Dan being removed though, that was a shocker, but no it looks like it wasn't for being handsy earlier. Article I found on People.com says he touched the leg of a female member of the show's production team on the boat ride back to camp after an immunity challenge.

"At one point, Spilo allegedly touched the female crew member’s leg. According to multiple sources, he insisted that the contact was inadvertent and accidental as he lost his balance while trying to get into the boat. At least one of the remaining contestants witnessed the incident.

But the show’s production team wasn’t convinced that the contact was merely incidental. After consulting with the show’s legal team, producers removed him from the show."

He's also been disinvited, which is a polite way of saying barred from really I guess, the finale reunion, which for the first time ever because of all of the controversy with what happend is going to be pre-taped instead of live. Wow.

42 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:
  Hide contents

Elaine was my favorite contestant in quite some time. Pretty obvious they had to get rid of her when they had this chance cuz they all knew she would win hands down if she got to the end, so not at all surprised, but still super sad to see her go. Dan being removed though, that was a shocker, but no it looks like it wasn't for being handsy earlier. Article I found on People.com says he touched the leg of a female member of the show's production team on the boat ride back to camp after an immunity challenge.

"At one point, Spilo allegedly touched the female crew member’s leg. According to multiple sources, he insisted that the contact was inadvertent and accidental as he lost his balance while trying to get into the boat. At least one of the remaining contestants witnessed the incident.

But the show’s production team wasn’t convinced that the contact was merely incidental. After consulting with the show’s legal team, producers removed him from the show."

He's also been disinvited, which is a polite way of saying barred from really I guess, the finale reunion, which for the first time ever because of all of the controversy with what happend is going to be pre-taped instead of live. Wow.

Thanks for the info.  Since he touched someone he shouldn't have, to me that's still being handsy.  I'd still count it.  It's too bad it's pre-taped.

I was hoping that the two liars would get booed at the live show.  I wonder if anyone would boo them at a pre-taped show.  Probably not.

Watched Survivor for awhile.  At least until Janet was voted out.  Not sure if I'll watch any further.

She was the only one left that I really wanted to win.  I guess I'd be okay with a Tommy win, but he's kind of a snake too.

Edit:  Just heard part of Tommy's backup plan.  I'm done watching.  They're all rats.  I don't like anyone left except maybe Noura but she has no chance to win.

Edited by blueraven1999

On 12/18/2019 at 8:35 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor for awhile.  At least until Janet was voted out.  Not sure if I'll watch any further.

She was the only one left that I really wanted to win.  I guess I'd be okay with a Tommy win, but he's kind of a snake too.

Edit:  Just heard part of Tommy's backup plan.  I'm done watching.  They're all rats.  I don't like anyone left except maybe Noura but she has no chance to win.

So I guess you didn't see what they're doing for next season then? Heh, it looks like it's going to be pretty epic.

Spoiler

"Winners at War": 20 million dollar winners coming back to fight for 2 mil. Pretty great way to celebrate 20 years I'd say. Anyway, can't really blame them for taking out Janet, since just like Elaine, she would have won for sure had she made it to the end. Still, really cool that both of them got 100 grand each from Sia, so least they didn't walk away empty handed. Also, thought Kellee handled herself really well in what she had to say about everything that happened with Dan. Glad to see they took some time during the reunion part to address that in a very serious way and that they are taking steps to fix the mistakes they made for future seasons. As to the outcome... I honestly figured it would go exactly the way it did, but after the final tribal with them all pleading their case to be the winner, I really doubted that and thought it might actually be pretty up in the air, but nope. If there was anything disappointing to me, it's that I was really hoping they might pull a total shocker and pick Noura. If she had won, I can only imagine her reaction. LOL

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead

15 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

So I guess you didn't see what they're doing for next season then? Heh, it looks like it's going to be pretty epic.

Hide contents

"Winners at War": 20 million dollar winners coming back to fight for 2 mil. Pretty great way to celebrate 20 years I'd say. Anyway, can't really blame them for taking out Janet, since just like Elaine, she would have won for sure had she made it to the end. Still, really cool that both of them got 100 grand each from Sia, so least they didn't walk away empty handed. Also, thought Kellee handled herself really well in what she had to say about everything that happened with Dan. Glad to see they took some time during the reunion part to address that in a very serious way and that they are taking steps to fix the mistakes they made for future seasons. As to the outcome... I honestly figured it would go exactly the way it did, but after the final tribal with them all pleading their case to be the winner, I really doubted that and thought it might actually be pretty up in the air, but nope. If there was anything disappointing to me, it's that I was really hoping they might pull a total shocker and pick Noura. If she had won, I can only imagine her reaction. LOL

Yeah I didn't see that.  I had no one to cheer for so I had to stop watching.  Next season sounds kinda interesting.

Regardless of who wins I'd still say Sandra is the best.  She's the only one who won twice plus she's the most

fun to watch.  I'd love to see Todd again.  By the way since I stopped watching, were there any interesting questions at

the last tribal or was it all pretty standard/boring?

19 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

By the way since I stopped watching, were there any interesting questions at

the last tribal or was it all pretty standard/boring?

Spoiler

Uhh, there was a moment where Dean got kind of caught in a lie, and right at that moment there was out of the blue a peal of thunder and it started to pour rain down on everyone for like a minute, before it just as suddenly stopped. It was pretty weird. Clearly was not a good sign for him. In retrospect, that could have been a moment that cost him the million dollars, cuz he seemed to be doing pretty surprisingly well with the jury up until that point. Honestly, I just thought he was pretty much a total snake the way he played the game, so that there seemed to be that much consideration for making him the winner took me completely by surprise. But, yeah, in the end that moment could have been what actually secured the victory for Tommy.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead

3 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:
  Hide contents

Uhh, there was a moment where Dean got kind of caught in a lie, and right at that moment there was out of the blue a peal of thunder and it started to pour rain down on everyone for like a minute, before it just as suddenly stopped. It was pretty weird. Clearly was not a good sign for him. In retrospect, that could have been a moment that cost him the million dollars, cuz he seemed to be doing pretty surprisingly well with the jury up until that point. Honestly, I just thought he was pretty much a total snake the way he played the game, so that there seemed to be that much consideration for making him the winner took me completely by surprise. But, yeah, in the end that moment could have been what actually secured the victory for Tommy.

That's interesting.  I'm surprised Dean was even close to winning.  I thought he was a snake the entire game so I agree with you about that.

I never looked at the votes but I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy got almost all of the votes.  Noura was in the final three too right?  Did anyone vote for her?

Wagon Train "The Christine Elliott Story"

The episode was about a lady trying to bring twelve orphans to California while being pursued by a shady orphanage boss(?). It was going so good and then that unnecessary scene about Native Americans. It was brief but a later scene did the trick of scaring the orphans into having nightmares using the threat of buffalo stampedes, so that scene was doubly unneeded. The rest of the episode is very cute.

Oh and then I'm watching The Witcher after this.

Edited by SorceressPol

Arrow series finale

Hard to believe looking back that it's been 8 seasons. When I first started watching it, I never imagined it would run for this long. They certainly checked every box I could think of for the finale though. It was incredible and just a perfect sendoff.

Spoiler

And holy crap! Yes! Diggle is Green Lantern! Awesome!