UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

Got almost all caught up on Quantum Leap now. Just need to watch the season finale. Would have done so already, but new season of Survivor, so I was watching that.

Spoiler

I can understand Jelinsky saying he didn't want to lie, but if you're not gonna do so then better to not even look at your card and just let them try and read the other person. Least that way you still got like a 50/50 chance. He just got scared really, and saying he didn't want to lie when his first instinct was clearly to do so, seems like just a lame excuse to me. I'm glad they got rid of him and decided to keep Jess.

• Like 1

Watched the first episode of the new season of Survivor.

Spoiler

I was totally wrong on who the first boot would be.  Really thought

it would be Jess.  I like Jess but I don't think she'll be in the game much longer.

My guess is that she gets the boot next episode.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

Until the Indian guy self destructed, I really thought it would be Jess. The show tricked me.  Kinda worried about Bhanu now.  

Pretty sure that tribe will lose again next week and that he and Kenzie will be on the chopping block.  

That one girl on the winning tribe who was complaining about her toe being run over probably will be the first one

voted out of that tribe once they lose.

• Like 1

Survivor

Spoiler

Heh, yeah you called it about Jess last week. I think the hunger was pretty clearly getting to her. She was like a total space cadet out there at times, so if their tribe had any hope at all, it was clearly the only real choice they could make at this point. It was pretty hysterical that her being so scatterbrained foiled their attempt to get her to find the fake idol and forced Q to actually have to just give it to her.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Survivor.  Thank you @Dark_Cloud_Overhead  I like Jess but I think she should have been voted out during the first episode.

Spoiler

Bhanu was lucky to not get voted out.  I think it's just a stay of execution though.

Pretty sure the purple tribe will lose again next week and Bhanu will be voted out.

From the preview it sounds like he's going to tell someone on his tribe that he gave up more information

to the other tribes than what he first said.  I think his guilt got him to confess.  He's too honest for Survivor.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who was pulled out because of his injury will come back in a season or two.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.  Also watched last week's The Amazing Race earlier.

Spoiler

I thought Survivor was partially boring tonight honestly.  I was pretty sure

Yang was going to lose immunity again and I knew if they did, Bhanu was going home.

It was so obvious.  Siga tribe is interesting though.  I hope someone figures out that Jem 

was the one who planted the clue and that it wasn't Tim.

Watched Survivor and The Amazing Race earlier.

Spoiler

I'm very glad Jem was voted out with the idol.  She was the only

one I didn't like on that tribe.  It's a on-going complaint but I still wish the

show had two tribes instead of three at the beginning and that there wasn't

a early merge.  I think it makes the show boring.

On 3/27/2024 at 10:22 PM, blueraven1979 said:

Watched Survivor and The Amazing Race earlier.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm very glad Jem was voted out with the idol.  She was the only

one I didn't like on that tribe.  It's a on-going complaint but I still wish the

show had two tribes instead of three at the beginning and that there wasn't

a early merge.  I think it makes the show boring.

Survivor

Spoiler

I have to say I like the three tribes actually, mostly because it more or less prevents the tribe with the numbers when they merge from just running the table and systematically voting out the other, which makes it really boring I think when that's happened in the past.

About last night, I'm a little surprised Venus survived, but she made herself such an easy target it makes sense for them not to go after her right away I guess. Oh boy though, next week looks like it gets gonna get pretty chaotic. ~rubs hands together~

Watched the Amazing Race from two weeks ago.  Now I'm only behind one

episode in Amazing Race.  Although it will be back to two soon since there's another

episode tonight.  I'll catch up at some point.

Spoiler

Also I watched Survivor last week but I was too lazy to come in this thread.  I'll miss Moriah (or however you spell her name).

She was cool and definitely one of my favorites this season.  I didn't like Venus at first but I really liked her a lot last week.  

It's too bad she'll probably be voted out soon.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

I'll miss Soda.  I was hoping it would be Q or Venus in that last tribal council.

I think I'll miss Tim a little bit too but he didn't get much screen time so I forgot

about him most of the time while watching the show.  Prob by the end of the show

I'll forget about him completely.  Right now I'm only rooting for Charlie, Hunter, and Kenzie.

• Like 1

Rewatched season one of The Expanse. Now that the series is wrapped up, figured I'd finally go and see the rest of it. Saw the first two seasons back when it aired on Syfy, but didn't get to see any of the rest after they dumped it and it got picked up by Amazon. Kind of glad I waited in a way, as I'm able to follow a lot of what's going on in it better now than I feel like I did back when I was watching just an episode a week. It's the kind of show that's really made to be binged I think.

Quiet on the Set : The Darkside of Children’s Television (I think that’s the full title)

it was pretty hard to watch and left me feeling like we shouldn’t have child actors at all.  Child actors so often have fucked up adulthoods regardless if they stay in the business or not

The Synanon Fix: Did the Cure Become a Cult?

I had to see this because I was in a place called Daytop which was born directly from Synanon.  Synanon was great until it wasn’t. The creator of Synanon was a raging alcoholic and when he got clean he made the only treatment for addicts and it had amazing results but then he expanded to the general population and he discovered where the $$$ was. Corruption ensues 

Edited by 1pooh4u

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

That tribal council was really something.  Seemed like there was more whispering than normal.

Must have been even worse without the tv edit.  I normally like the whispering but it was overkill

even for me.  Wish Q had been voted out instead of Tevin.   Also I forgot about Liz.  I'm rooting for her too.

Edited by blueraven1979
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, blueraven1979 said:

Watched Survivor.

Reveal hidden contents

That tribal council was really something.  Seemed like there was more whispering than normal.

Must have been even worse without the tv edit.  I normally like the whispering but it was overkill

even for me.  Wish Q had been voted out instead of Tevin.   Also I forgot about Liz.  I'm rooting for her too.

Spoiler

Yeah, that was definitely one of the weirdest tribal councils ever, but not really the most shocking I would say, as despite Q's like half-hearted attempt to sort of fall on his own sword, the vote ended up going pretty much as you would have expected it would before he sent everyone into that mad panicky scramble mode. It made for some added drama, but I don't think it probably changed how things panned out at all.

It did reveal that Charlie's totally right though about "the six" alliance being just a total joke. I mean Q expects everyone to be totally loyal to the six, but the second somebody in it blinks the wrong way at him he wants to toss them overboard. I guess nobody ever told him that loyalty's supposed to be a two-way street.

• Like 1

Watched two episodes of The Amazing Race earlier today and just finished watching tonight's Survivor.

Once tonight's episode of The Amazing Race ends, I'll only be two episodes behind.  Which is better than three like last week.

Spoiler

Really disappointed Hunter didn't play his idol tonight.  I wanted Q gone so badly plus Hunter was one of my favorites.

So at this moment, Charlie is my favorite and I'm still cheering for Liz and Kenzie.

I started cheering for Maria tonight at well but judging by the preview for next episode, that will probably change soon.

I'm also a little worried about Charlie now that Hunter is gone.  I think people will see him as a threat now that he lost his shield with Hunter.