UnevenEdge

What Tv show are you Watching on Cable, Netflix, Hulu, etc?

blueraven1999

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stranger Things S3 8.5/10

Yes it was a bit cliche with the Russians and all that but it was the 80's. A few other flaws.

But this was a really good season, visually it was good alot darker, the hostpita scene was great. The characters as well they are all really good. The last ep was pretty emotional 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 8:53 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched the first episode of the new season of Survivor.  I like the twist this season.

I hope they don't reveal it to everybody too soon. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Rob and Sandra secretly whispering to each other their reactions at tribal council. "Was it this hard for you?" ... "No." LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Scooby-Doo! meets the Boo Brothers

Haven't seen this movie since I was a kid.  The movie/special came out in 1987 and I haven't

seen it since then.  Weird to think many of the people here weren't alive yet when it first aired.

Didn't realize that my favorite ghost was voiced by Rob Paulsen.  I didn't pay attention to voice actors names until 1990.

21 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Scooby-Doo! meets the Boo Brothers

Haven't seen this movie since I was a kid.  The movie/special came out in 1987 and I haven't

seen it since then.  Weird to think many of the people here weren't alive yet when it first aired.

Didn't realize that my favorite ghost was voiced by Rob Paulsen.  I didn't pay attention to voice actors names until 1990.

I had assumed you were born in 99 given your screen name. lol

I watched that movie along with the two after it(Ghoul School and Reluctant Werewolf) a lot as a kid.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

I had assumed you were born in 99 given your screen name. lol

I watched that movie along with the two after it(Ghoul School and Reluctant Werewolf) a lot as a kid.

Nope I made my first email account that also went by blueraven1999 back in January of 1999 and I've used it as my screen name ever since.

1999 is an important year to me anyway so it's easy to remember it.  It's the year I graduated high school and got my driver's license.

I'm one of the older members since I just turned 40 in October.  I was 24 when I joined the ASMB back in 2004.

Edited by blueraven1999

Watched Survivor.

I don't like the way this is going.  Almost everyone I like is getting voted out of the game. 

I might not be watching the show much longer.  Janet is pretty much dead in the game now. 

Only like her, the red headed guy, and Elaine.  Maybe Noura.  Still not sure what to think of her yet.

On 11/13/2019 at 9:21 PM, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

I don't like the way this is going.  Almost everyone I like is getting voted out of the game. 

I might not be watching the show much longer.  Janet is pretty much dead in the game now. 

Only like her, the red headed guy, and Elaine.  Maybe Noura.  Still not sure what to think of her yet.

Spoiler

Elisabeth really ticked me off with what she did to her. It just struck me as totally unnecssary and mean-spirited to play Janet like that. I really want her to see her go now.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

I'm so glad Janet and the red headed guy (Tommy maybe I'm not good with names) weren't

voted out.  It's so nice that Missy was voted out.  Now liar #2 Elizabeth needs to join her on the jury.

Preferably next week.  At this point, I'd boo the two liars, Handsy Dan, and the goat if I was at the live reunion show.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

Watched Survivor.

Spoiler

I was like "Yes!" 🥳 when Karishma played her idol. I was so scared she wasn't going to use it, like Kellee, and Elisabeth would continue skating through. I can't see Karishma making final three, as she's about the only one on the outs of the main alliance now, and having played that idol correctly makes her enough of a threat in everyone else's eyes to make them wary of wanting to take her to the end. I think Noura's gonna be the new #1 target though, and will probably go home first if she doesn't win immunity.

6 hours ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Hide contents

I was like "Yes!" 🥳 when Karishma played her idol. I was so scared she wasn't going to use it, like Kellee, and Elisabeth would continue skating through. I can't see Karishma making final three, as she's about the only one on the outs of the main alliance now, and having played that idol correctly makes her enough of a threat in everyone else's eyes to make them wary of wanting to take her to the end. I think Noura's gonna be the new #1 target though, and will probably go home first if she doesn't win immunity.

I hope Noura wins immunity.  I didn't like her at first but she grew on me.  Karishma should have been voted out ages ago.

I absolutely hate it when people on Survivor bring goats to the final three.  It sickens me.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor.

I'll admit it.  I cheered out loud when Karishma was voted out.  Really didn't want her to make it to the end.

She should have been voted out ages ago.  I'm worried for Elaine now.  I think she's going to be voted out next week.

I'm surprised Noura wasn't voted out during this episode.  She made that tribal fun to watch though.  I'm glad she wasn't.