UnevenEdge

that temptation to stick your dick in crazy

Naraku4656

I thought you had no desire to have sex?

I remember that thread, you were like "am I the only one that's just not that interested in sex?"

and then everyone was all like "dude, you cray!"

which leads me to believe this is a thread about you calling your hand crazy. 

I thought you had no desire to have sex?

I remember that thread, you were like "am I the only one that's just not that interested in sex?"

and then everyone was all like "dude, you cray!"

which leads me to believe this is a thread about you calling your hand crazy.

and how many years ago was that now?

but this one is really nutty...in a hot way

I see....well at least that keeps things interesting, right? However, probably best not to get involved long-term with someone like that, if that is the case. Though, quite frankly I'd rather be in a relationship with someone a bit crazy rather than someone detached or uncaring. At the very least you can enjoy the ride (no pun intended) and justify things to yourself when the relationship eventually implodes and ends. Whereas with someone who is indifferent towards you, it's foolish to have any expectations (positive, negative or otherwise). I'm not sure if that's pessimism, pragmatism or I'm-going-to-die-alone-ism but you catch my drift....I think. 

I see....well at least that keeps things interesting, right? However, probably best not to get involved long-term with someone like that, if that is the case. Though, quite frankly I'd rather be in a relationship with someone a bit crazy rather than someone detached or uncaring. At the very least you can enjoy the ride (no pun intended) and justify things to yourself when the relationship eventually implodes and ends. Whereas with someone who is indifferent towards you, it's foolish to have any expectations (positive, negative or otherwise). I'm not sure if that's pessimism, pragmatism or I'm-going-to-die-alone-ism but you catch my drift....I think.

Sometimes they work and don't implode on people.

You just die a little earlier than other people, thats all. A somewhat short but interestingly stimulating happy life. I think.

Sometimes they work and don't implode on people.

You just die a little earlier than other people, thats all. A somewhat short but interestingly stimulating happy life. I think.

Yeah, but most of the time it just implodes and people move on, right? Besides most of us here are pretty much dead on the inside already, so I'm not sure the stimulating/happy part applies to board members. If it does, I'll request our supreme chancellor to outlaw it soon enough.