UnevenEdge

What are you doing right at this moment?

Mohri

Currently melting in this heat. It's 11:30pm and it is still 104° outside. Like, even the sun was like "fuck this, it's too hot outside" and bounced. But it's still 104°. My fans and AC are both fighting a commendable battle and I salute them.

Other than that, I'm just sitting in my undies at my desk while I blare electronic music, swap back and forth between the four websites I have chosen to live on, and contemplating doing something productive or firing up a video game. Also, waiting on my kielbasa to finish cooking so I can get in some noms before retiring to my second desk (aka mattress with a laptop). 

Currently melting in this heat. It's 11:30pm and it is still 104° outside. Like, even the sun was like "fuck this, it's too hot outside" and bounced. But it's still 104°. My fans and AC are both fighting a commendable battle and I salute them.

Other than that, I'm just sitting in my undies at my desk while I blare electronic music, swap back and forth between the four websites I have chosen to live on, and contemplating doing something productive or firing up a video game. Also, waiting on my kielbasa to finish cooking so I can get in some noms before retiring to my second desk (aka mattress with a laptop).

Video games obviously win

I'm laying on the couch staring into my phone while I clutch a pillow to my chest. Occaisionally I glance at the Titanfall 2 menu playing on a loop on the TV which reads: "CONTROLLER DISCONNECTED."

My phone has been dead for a good four hours now and I could not be any happier.

Video games obviously win

I don't know. Kinda setting them to the side right now. Really hyping myself up for my move in August, though, when I get a house. Gonna go bonkers with the game room. I have 11 TVs ready to roll, including these nine identical ones I got earlier this year:

FXyuxeJ.jpg

I have about 20 posters/wall decorations that are going to go up, too. The games from the posters include: Pokemon Red/Blue; Halo 2; Super Smash Bros. Melee; Overwatch; Star Wars Battlefront; Destiny; Wind Waker; Breath of the Wild; GTA San Andreas. 

The other, non-game ones are: Starship Troopers; The Great Wave off Kanagawa; One Punch Man; Video Game High School; Bruce Lee.

And the other decorations are stuff like: Master Chief Helmet (wearable); Halo Assault Rifle; Halo Plasma Pistol; Halo Magnum; Halo Needler; Halo RC Warthog; Ash Ketchum's Hat; DBZ Scouter; The Official Pokemon Trainer Guide on VHS; The Unofficial Pokemon Trainer Guide on VHS;  various game and game console boxes.

Currently have 14 consoles, and looking to buy more original Xboxes to LAN together with all the TVs. Already got lots of copies of Halo CE; Halo 2; Burnout 3; Timesplitters; Star Wars Battlefront 2; among other single titles like Super Street Fighter 2, Smash Bros. Melee, NBA Jam TE, Bomberman Party Edition, and tons more. Shit, I even managed to find exactly 11 RF Adapters for the original Xbox, all still brand new.

ON5kZ31.jpg

Sorry for the long post. Just so hyped! zCkFq7T.png

Just finished watching The Place Beyond the Pines and thinking about life as the beers I've consumed slowly work their way out of my system.

mistaaaaaaaaaake

watching that movie drunk will fuck you up....

That's a maybe that I could get behind. Have you ever turned on all of those TVs and just listen to the beautiful CRT hum?

Not simultaneously. I am waiting to have them all synced up and turn them on, and their Xboxes on, and boot up the same game on all the TVs.