UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

On 5/9/2020 at 7:55 PM, PokeNirvash said:

Yeah, you should hit up the new general ratings thread when you get the chance (read: when I eventually post in it again).

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! 6

Sounds good. And I obviously need to get back to makin' screencaps for shows myself, which I haven't done in a comically long time. Once I muster up the motivation, it'll be fun to be able to post and not have it be in this thread nor as a response to someone's negativity.

Tanaka-kun is Always Listless 2/3
Golden Kamuy S1E9
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! 9-11

I've been watching City Hunter over the past two or three weeks and finished the first bluray set(eps 1-26). And now I see the rest of the series(all 140-some episodes) and movies are on Crunchyroll so that's nice. Decided it was time for break from though and am now in the middle of Beastars, enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

Edited by Soma
  • Like 1

Durarara! 22 - 25

Guess sometimes there is a pretty thin line all right between love and hate. Well, that may not have been quite as intricate as Baccano, but that first season certainly had its fair share of wildly eccentric characters. I'm just hoping season two fleshes out the story a little more, particulary with regard to Izaya and his motivations.

Gleipnir 9

I've recently been going through the videos of Kenny Lauderdale, the AniTuber I've most recently subscribed to, and decided to watch one of his out-of-context clips during the point where the commercial break for this episode would've been. Said clip was an infamously non-animated scene from the '80s OVA Twinkle Nora Rock Me, and as promised, it was gloriously terrible. But the weird part is, seeing the lack of in-betweens there gave me a brief moment of hyperawareness when I resumed Gleipnir. As in, I could actually see the individual animation frames in real time, bit by bit. It wore off after a while, but still, seeing animation so poor it's memeable not only makes you appreciate even the substandard, but it makes you see the substandard in similar terms what you just subjected yourself to. Or something, I'm not sure how to best put it. 😕