UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! 1

Spoiler

While I do like that Catarina is actively preventing Keith from obtaining his Fortune Lover personality by actually being nice and friendly to him, I can't help but be bothered that she's assuming Geordo is just as black-hearted as an 8-year old as his older self is in the game. You'd think her Inside Out personas would have considered that maybe FL!Katarina blaming Geordo for her forehead wound and locking him up like Bloody Mary did with Lady Jane Grey was responsible for the existence of his "secret sadist" personality to begin with.

Also, angela should not do romantic comedy openings. It didn't work with Aho Girl, and it won't work now. They should just stick to action openings, because at least they have a 100% chance of being fire.

Somali and the Forest Spirit 9
The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Theater Extra Stage 1 and 2

Slightly delayed, since Crunchyroll seemingly isn't legally streaming this season. It also lasts a year, so I guess they're really testing the community's ability to sub it on their own terms.

Strawberry Marshmallow 1 - 3

Catchy OP. Everytime I hear it makes me want to get up and dance.

Ah, but poor Ana. It's kind of funny though, but by judging a book by its cover, Nobue sort of wound up learning to never judge a book by its cover. 😄 Of course, hmm, that would mean  by doing so she actually learned an important lesson. 😕 But if that's so, maybe sometimes then you should judge a book by its cover, in which case the lesson she learned was wrong, meaning it was a waste to do so after all, meaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 😵💥

Actually, now that I think it, I'm not really sure she figured it out and learned anything, but whatever. Fun show.

Android Kikaider the Animation 1 (test-watch)

I was looking through some VHS rips someone uploaded to Youtube and noticed one of them was a recording of the [adult swim] broadcast of this forgotten anime's premiere, so I decided to check it out on a whim. Interesting stuff, even if the imperfections are kind of obvious now that 17 years have passed.

Canaan 10 - 13

Well that show seemed all kinds of pointless. Guess I shouldn't have expected much. The basic premise of characters having blended senses seemed kind of silly from the get go. I mean what if you're out for a walk and see a pile of doggy doo? Does mean mean you'll taste...? I mean ew. Sounds more like a super curse than a super power to me. Also, anytime you sensed another person, wouldn't that take you one step away from being a cannibal? LOL I know I think too much about this stuff.