UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Appleseed (1988 OVA)

Spoiler

I'm currently in the process of compiling information on all the anime I've put into my "schedule roster" of shows I have and plan on recording various TV ratings to. The order is alphabetical based on the title with which they were originally entered into the schedule with; of what I have so far, my writeup on Akahori Gedou Hour Rabuge is my favorite, with my take on Akame ga KILL! in second. The title I'm on now, Appleseed, was originally watched in 2008 when it aired on SyFy Ani-Tuesdays (the one-month expansion experiment for Ani-Mondays), and I realized that outside of Caron's wife's suicide in the beginning, I remember jack shit about it from my initial watch. So, seeing how it was on RetroCrush and said service is both free and available on web browers (albeit at 480p), I thought I'd give it a close-attention rewatch. For what it's worth, it was actually pretty entertaining; thanks, Kenny Lauderdale, for teaching me the joys of watching '80s OVAs nobody else cares about.

Here's a simple schedule iteration bumper, made out of a scene that [as] totally would make a bumper out of in live-action.

1196867537_Iteration333Final.png.9df8070a494c959e2144d22404703dc2.png

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Heart Throb 4

Spoiler

It was beautiful seeing Nibutani and Dekomori getting along for once. It's a shame this season apparently runs on the status quo.

Also, check out the Trump hands on that one guy's campaign poster.

291935809_BrowsingtheFrontPageonDeviantArt.thumb.png.0876500d35eda8a0b8e1e4e881846015.png

It's like browsing through the front page of DeviantArt, looking at that bulletin board.

Edited by PokeNirvash