UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Japan Sinks 2020

I don't remember for sure what episode I last watched, I think 6? This show seemed pretty promising in the beginning but I can't make myself care about any of these characters much. And the middle of the show with the cult stuff seemed pretty pointless. Hopefully it picks back up again.

Spoiler

When the kid got his neck broken with awkward looking animation and over the top facial expression from cult leader medium lady made me laugh at that scene, pretty sure that wasn't what they were going for. lol

Edited by Ric

On 8/10/2020 at 10:31 AM, Ric said:

Japan Sinks 2020

I don't remember for sure what episode I last watched, I think 6? This show seemed pretty promising in the beginning but I can't make myself care about any of these characters much. And the middle of the show with the cult stuff seemed pretty pointless. Hopefully it picks back up again.

Reveal hidden contents

When the kid got his neck broken with awkward looking animation and over the top facial expression from cult leader medium lady made me laugh at that scene, pretty sure that wasn't what they were going for. lol

I haven't watched passed episode 2 and I've heard about there being some dumb cult stuff.

Sounds disappointing. I had high hopes and liked the first couple episodes. Now I'm wprried it'll be worse than Devilman Crybaby, which wasn't outright bad so much failing to reach the full potential.