UnevenEdge

I finally got an at home job

1 minute ago, Blackrose321 said:

I love working from home, the number of idiots and assholes I have to converse with has dropped significantly. Congrats and welcome to the party! :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I can't imagine working from home. I'm the kind of person that when shows up for work, I want to WORK. But when I am home, fuck doing any work with an iron rod. That's what sucks about going back to school later in adulthood, the fucking homework. In the classroom it's all cool, but when I'm at home and I got that naggin' homework I got to do.... fuck  this shit.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I can't imagine working from home. I'm the kind of person that when shows up for work, I want to WORK. But when I am home, fuck doing any work with an iron rod. That's what sucks about going back to school later in adulthood, the fucking homework. In the classroom it's all cool, but when I'm at home and I got that naggin' homework I got to do.... fuck  this shit.

i have this office in the house, its called the hole. its just this tiny room on the other side of my laundry room. We literally never go in there....so I think ill be able to distance myself from the whole house that way my work will feel like a place im going to...cause i wont see it or use it any other time

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Still Me said:

i have this office in the house, its called the hole. its just this tiny room on the other side of my laundry room. We literally never go in there....so I think ill be able to distance myself from the whole house that way my work will feel like a place im going to...cause i wont see it or use it any other time

You have a harry potter room and you haven't been airbnb'ing that shit?

• Haha 3

That's awesome! Working from home can be the absolute best thing for someone provided they don't get stir crazy. I liked working from home when I did because I could save on gas. The drawback was being couped up all day when I was used to moving around and not stationary. I was able to find ways to work around it though sometimes, which was good.

Congratulations and good luck!

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

what are you doing? 

its a different facet of pharmacy. More or less dealing with patient adherence, like medication therapy management, TIPS, CMRs, EMRs....

the benefit being that its contracted with doctors offices rather than retail pharmaceutical work. Meaning that instead of push back or shitty attitudes from offices we are partnering with their internal systems cutting their required patient outreach to near zero. This also makes it easier to suggest new therapy medications if their current medications aren't working.

Edited by Still Me
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Still Me said:

its a different facet of pharmacy. More or less dealing with patient adherence, like medication therapy management, TIPS, CMRs, EMRs....

the benefit being that its contracted with doctors offices rather than retail pharmaceutical work. Meaning that instead of push back or shitty attitudes from offices we are partnering with their internal systems cutting their required patient outreach to near zero. This also makes it easier to suggest new therapy medications if their current medications aren't working.

sounds like you're part of the solution. 

good for you. and congrats on everything. 

i've been watching. the friend garden is doing pretty good. had to change some things...eh. 

kudos, queen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, discolé monade said:

sounds like you're part of the solution. 

good for you. and congrats on everything. 

i've been watching. the friend garden is doing pretty good. had to change some things...eh. 

kudos, queen.

Is it still just flowers or are you planting veggies now?

On 5/23/2024 at 12:36 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

It definitely takes a certain kind of person, and/or some amount of practiced organization. It's not for everyone. I work off and on throughout the day which works for me because I "blip", as I call it (might be ADD, that testing is in progress lol). I mentally check in, I mentally check out. I cook, I work, I clean, I work, I nap, I play a video game, oh look an email just came in at 8pm so I answer the email, etc. I get my work done but in between life stuff which feels better than past experiences. I once had a boss who thought it was reasonable to do split shifts. Bitch, you don't even pay me enough for a regular shift, shove that shit up your ass. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I also went to high school online so I had to learn pretty early to be self-driven. My public school was awful so it was really the only option open to me. I guess I just adapted from there.

• Like 2