UnevenEdge

Let’s settle this..

9 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

If you put the milk in first, wouldn't most of the cereal just float on top of it instead of getting submerged/soaked?

It's going to float anyway... cereal doesn't just soak up milk on contact.  But, you won't know how much milk you actually need unless you pour the cereal first - you'll just end up with a bowl of milk and whatever cereal you can put in without overflowing the bowl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

It's going to float anyway... cereal doesn't just soak up milk on contact.  But, you won't know how much milk you actually need unless you pour the cereal first - you'll just end up with a bowl of milk and whatever cereal you can put in without overflowing the bowl.

Milk to cereal ratio would be awful haha

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

The real question: do you drink the cereal milk? I do, but my wife and daughter do not. If my wife asks me to make her a bowl, I skimp on the milk (I live like it’s the depression).

I do depending on the cereal honestly 

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

That seems....kinda complicated though it's not. 

As a milk drinker, it seems like I would either have to stand next to the box or bring it with me to prepare for the inevitable. 

I guess milk drinking is the lazy way

Just walk around with the box of cereal? lol 

what kind would it be?

2 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I am a not-drinker-under-any-circumstances and cheerios used to be my one exception where milk wasn't just an ingredient in a larger dish. So I had to follow through with the format or it wouldn't work.

Regular or honey nut?

I pour the cereal into the bowl, then milk. If I think I should add more cereal before stirring to cover every piece of cereal with milk, I'll do it. Otherwise, I stir, then eat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

I pour the cereal into the bowl, then milk. If I think I should add more cereal before stirring to cover every piece of cereal with milk, I'll do it. Otherwise, I stir, then eat.

Seems thought out 

• Like 1

i don't do cereal anymore, because of the milk. health and grossness. 

BUT when i was into all things cereal....cereal first, then milk, eat, milk left, add cereal. 

not to be creepy or eh...wtfe, 

the yogurt/kix style cereal.  that looks like something i can get into. and we have an aldi up this way. super excited to do this. the protien thing. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 9:22 AM, discolé monade said:

i don't do cereal anymore, because of the milk. health and grossness. 

BUT when i was into all things cereal....cereal first, then milk, eat, milk left, add cereal. 

not to be creepy or eh...wtfe, 

the yogurt/kix style cereal.  that looks like something i can get into. and we have an aldi up this way. super excited to do this. the protien thing. 

There is some good brand of protein cereal I have found at heb 

But yeah Aldi is a good go to as well, they have protein granola too