UnevenEdge

2023/24 NFL It’s a Hard Knock Life Shit Talking Thread

1pooh4u

Ceedee Lamb’s mom went off on Twitter about Dak Prescott not being the QB to take them all the way. Ofc fans agree with her I gotta tell ya fuckin Cowboy fans are real fuckin spoiled. Spend a couple of years with a Darnold or a Zac Wilson and then have the balls to say Dak is a bad QB. Fuckin spoiled people lol Jerry is keeping Dak and McCarthy so bitch ass Cowboys fans better just toughen up

Too many player’s mommies and daddies talkin shit that they shouldn’t. Social media opened up a whole new avenue of parents embarrassing their kids. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Ceedee Lamb’s mom went off on Twitter about Dak Prescott not being the QB to take them all the way. Ofc fans agree with her I gotta tell ya fuckin Cowboy fans are real fuckin spoiled. Spend a couple of years with a Darnold or a Zac Wilson and then have the balls to say Dak is a bad QB. Fuckin spoiled people lol Jerry is keeping Dak and McCarthy so bitch ass Cowboys fans better just toughen up

Too many player’s mommies and daddies talkin shit that they shouldn’t. Social media opened up a whole new avenue of parents embarrassing their kids. 

I saw somebody this week say "Jerry Jones is just Midwestern Al Davis" and I can't get that out of my head now.

• Haha 2

Okay, so hear me out, as I just had this realization earlier.
Detroit is technically two games away from winning it all.  Being the ultimate underdog team and making a huge jump to become champions of the sport.
This happened before, in 2016, when the Chicago Cubs finally broke the curse of the goat and won the World Series.  That's the same year Donald Trump was elected to president.
It's now 2024, and Donald Trump is running for president again.  I'm afraid that if the Lions win it'll be another sports curse that was broken at the expense of putting Trump in office.

• Sad 2

Atlanta snubbed Belichick and I think they interviewed him twice. Idk who the Falcons went with but I’m just having fun over them interviewing him and then saying “nah we found someone better” I hope they broke the news to him on a crumpled up dirty napkin 😆

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I mean, he's been with us before....no idea how being a DC lands you at HC....I need to check the record when he was interim HC.

But with that all said, I feel there are far better picks

4-7 when he was interim coach. I keep hearing that Arthur wanted Bill, but the other rxecs pushed for anyone but him, for fear of losing their jobs. I think Bill’s a great coach but a lousy GM, and it seems like he wouldn’t budge from being both. We should’ve gone for Vrabel. Oh well, this is our fate as Falcons fans. One painful Super Biel every twenty years.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

KC @ BALTIMORE is a tough pick. Mahomes is 3-1 vs them but I think they’ll be hard pressed to beat them in a championship game in Baltimore. 

I should change my pick to KC. The NFL announced the refs for the game, and they just happened to pick a crew where the road team wins like 60% of the time and heavily favors throwing flags against the home team.

Its a pure coincidence Im sure.........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I should change my pick to KC. The NFL announced the refs for the game, and they just happened to pick a crew where the road team wins like 60% of the time and heavily favors throwing flags against the home team.

Its a pure coincidence Im sure.........

I might change mine too to KC but if the refs go off with terrible calls a riot might breakout cuz of frustration.  The NFL being fake af is starting to gain traction. More and more you see jokes about it. NFL likes to stay suspicious, I guess 🤷‍♀️

fr though at least 2 of the Jets losses this season were directly due to outrageous calls by refs and the KC loss was definitely one of them. 

47 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I might change mine too to KC but if the refs go off with terrible calls a riot might breakout cuz of frustration.  The NFL being fake af is starting to gain traction. More and more you see jokes about it. NFL likes to stay suspicious, I guess 🤷‍♀️

fr though at least 2 of the Jets losses this season were directly due to outrageous calls by refs and the KC loss was definitely one of them. 

Its one of those things where the NFL swears they arent rigged, and yet the exact outcome that would happen if it were rigged is usually what happens. Its gotten much worse since gambling was introduced as well. Its crazy the number of games that have a late flag that magically benefits the bookies. Team driving and about to cause the over to hit? Holding! Team struggling to cover the spread? PI!

Until the refs are full time and have to hold media availability Im not fully sure I trust the integrity of the league.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Its one of those things where the NFL swears they arent rigged, and yet the exact outcome that would happen if it were rigged is usually what happens. Its gotten much worse since gambling was introduced as well. Its crazy the number of games that have a late flag that magically benefits the bookies. Team driving and about to cause the over to hit? Holding! Team struggling to cover the spread? PI!

Until the refs are full time and have to hold media availability Im not fully sure I trust the integrity of the league.

I don’t trust the integrity of the league at all.  Once they started focusing more on storylines and drama shit got weird.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

You mean you dont want to see more storylines about Kelce and Swift?! 

Spoiler

I picked the Ravens knowing damn well Goodell would move Heaven and Earth to have Taylor Swift and Jason Kelce hand the Super Bowl MVP trophy to Travis.

• Like 2

+9 min drive KC tos gotta be near 20 min already to 4 minutes Bal 14-7 KC on a ground and pound drive that ate up the remainder of the 1st quarter and almost 5 minutes of the 2nd. KC is playing at a level they haven’t played at in a few weeks.  

• Like 1

Jackson did a Fumbelina. KC recovers at their 40

I told my other half earlier during pregame that I had this sinking feeling a route was going to take place,  admittedly I couldn’t say who, but that it could very well happen. In this new nfl the unexpected always seems to happen and Baltimore being the better team was such a forgone conclusion that it just can’t be that expected. 

• Like 1

• 1pooh4u changed the title to 2023/24 NFL It’s a Hard Knock Life Shit Talking Thread
  • 1pooh4u unpinned this topic
  • 1pooh4u pinned this topic