UnevenEdge

2023/24 NFL It’s a Hard Knock Life Shit Talking Thread

1pooh4u

7 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

The NFL is going to rig it sooooooo hard

Have they announced the officiating crew yet?  I was dumb last week when I didn’t switch my pick from BAL to KC. I should’ve known. The Jets first hand got fucked cuz the NFL wants to force media darlings instead of allowing it to happen naturally.  IMO, had KC been winning legit without obvious bias calls, more people would be receptive to a dynasty, but how it happens just pisses people off. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Have they announced the officiating crew yet?  I was dumb last week when I didn’t switch my pick from BAL to KC. I should’ve known. The Jets first hand got fucked cuz the NFL wants to force media darlings instead of allowing it to happen naturally.  IMO, had KC been winning legit without obvious bias calls, more people would be receptive to a dynasty, but how it happens just pisses people off. 

We even talked about that lol. I should have switched as well.

Im not making that mistake this time. Im taking the fuckers because of the obvious rigging thats about to happen.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

We even talked about that lol. I should have switched as well.

Im not making that mistake this time. Im taking the fuckers because of the obvious rigging thats about to happen.

I’m not going against KC again either 😆

• Haha 1

Might have to change my pick to the 49ers cuz if KC wins I have no chance of winning HOWEVER if San Francisco wins I could possibly win but we all know the outcome is already written to favor KC idk still got a few days to decide 

• Like 1

Gonna change my pic back to KC cuz @VicodinEs had to pick the 49ers too 🫠 so I might as well enjoy the game and pick the team I want to win instead  

jic it’s not clear I’m jk. I mean I’m changing back my pick cuz my plan got crushed but I’m not mad about it 😊😆😊

1 hour ago, viperxmns said:

I still think it's kinda funny how there was that story "kelce is actually pronounced kells" and everyone went 'lol whatever'

That would be my reaction “lol whatever” cuz never once was it ever pronounced that way by any announcer or player in the NFL. 

• Like 1

• 1pooh4u changed the title to 2023/24 NFL It’s a Hard Knock Life Shit Talking Thread
  • 1pooh4u unpinned this topic
  • 1pooh4u pinned this topic