UnevenEdge

Kanye West debuts metal teeth: 'Experimental dentistry' didn't involve removing his real teeth.

1 hour ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

But didn't he apologize for his views? He probably learned the error of his wa-

Nope nvm he's got a Burzum shirt on. SCARING THE JEWS dropping when?

When he apologized I immediately said “nope don’t fuckin care he can eat shit and live to cry about it” because I knew he didn’t mean it.  

• Like 5

5 hours ago, discolé monade said:

island boys approve of this thread. 

MT-ISLAND-BOYS-COMP-1.jpg?strip=all&w=96

These are Sideshow Bob's sons in a universe whereThe Simpsons has already been canceled and rebooted.

I refuse to elaborate further.

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...

Ozzy will probably sue Kanye because his people asked Ozzy’s people for permission to sample a live version of war pigs and Ozzy said “no” Kanye used it anyway. Ozzy said he wanted nothing to do with him because of his past gross shit.  Kanye feels he can do and say whatever just like any other piece of shit w too much money 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/5/2024 at 9:00 AM, discolé monade said:

i went down a rabbit hole yesterday about the boys island. 

i .....i needed to bleach both brain and eyeballs. 

i assure you.....you do NOT want to go there....

but...if you do hitch your buggy to this dumpster fire of a story....then,

godspeed. 

You think the LGBTQ+ community wants to claim flyysoulja?  I wouldn’t want to. He’s like, cuz he doesn’t take it up the ass, it’s somehow not gay?  Or he’s a better gay than those that do?  Idk I’m getting too old for this shit anymore 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Ozzy will probably sue Kanye because his people asked Ozzy’s people for permission to sample a live version of war pigs and Ozzy said “no” Kanye used it anyway. Ozzy said he wanted nothing to do with him because of his past gross shit.  Kanye feels he can do and say whatever just like any other piece of shit w too much money 

Is this live War Pigs performed by Ozzy's solo band or by Black Sabbath?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

I noticed sometimes when artists start believing their own hype their music turns to farts.   

If everything you do is 'the greatest thing ever', you lose your ability to actually fix the stupid in your projects. 

Always treat your projects like children - there's going to be a favorite and the rest need to be mocked mercilessly to improve.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Seight said:

https://www.complex.com/life/a/abel-shifferaw/kanye-west-twix-size-fat-beef

What's great about this story is basically everyone thinking to themselves "You think a company's making their product bigger in this economy?"

wait..lmaoo....wait wait...

his shady ass cousin that stole his laptop and then blackmailed him for it and then he paid him $250,000 to get it back,

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Alright. Celebrity Death Pool time.

What's the over/under on Ye unaliving himself this year?

Real intentional unaliving or a faked intentional unaliving that just happens to coincide with another surprise album release to boost sales that will mysteriously raise him from the grave if sales hit a certain number?

Unintentional doesn't count because I think he really might believe he can drink the potions under the sink and turn into a bird. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2024 at 9:15 AM, discolé monade said:

and after all this, ye and $ have the highest sales this week?

this is our world. 

we LOVE the macabe , the vulgar, sleeze, and we will flock to throw our money at it

image.thumb.png.0b7d0ec57f141383f7421ba12d200019.png

There's a disconnect between people who keep up with everything online and people who don't ... those that don't are the majority. They might hear something about Kanye's issues, but they aren't consuming a stream of it. To most people, he's just kind of a nut whose music they've been buying for years and short of being caught with a live boy or a dead girl they're probably going to keep buying it.

Edited by ZoomBubba
  • Like 3

and i'm not one that follows this stuff, normally.

but the absurdity of the content in 'the media', is absurd, so like any bumbling idiot on the boardwalk, i'll mosey on into the freak show, tyvm. 

like other nut jobs out there, i'm just pointing out the crumbling of an 'empire'. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, discolé monade said:

and i'm not one that follows this stuff, normally.

but the absurdity of the content in 'the media', is absurd, so like any bumbling idiot on the boardwalk, i'll mosey on into the freak show, tyvm. 

like other nut jobs out there, i'm just pointing out the crumbling of an 'empire'. 

Kanye at this point is kind of a dumpster fire people walk by and say "ain't that something?" before moving on. I remember one of those libertarian types in 2020 telling me his candidacy was going to win over black voters and throw the tide of the election. We saw how that went. He's pretty much at this point the crazy uncle that comes down from the attic to rant at breakfast before heading down to the intersection to yell at passing cars till suppertime.

• Haha 5

• 4 weeks later...