UnevenEdge

AOT FINAL FINAL EPISODE LIKE FOR REALZ THIS TIME U GUISE!!! 2-Hour Finale Special Discussion!!!

Attack on Titan won't ever be cancelled. 

Attack on Titan won't be dismantled. 

Attack on Titan gonna be together. 

Attack on Titan gonna be forever! (Oh no you didn't!)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Toonamiguy321 said:

Always a weird feeling when we are about to sign off on a show for the last time that has been with the block for such a long time. I still remember the surprise on air reveal they did when they picked up S1. The hype was real. 

Yeah, what night was that? I wanna say 4/12/14, which would make sense, but I don't know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Yeah, what night was that? I wanna say 4/12/14, which would make sense, but I don't know.

I think it might have been closer to the summer. Adult Swim was announcing something new on every commercial break when it happened, so it was some kind of big event. 

• OwlChemist81 changed the title to AOT FINAL FINAL EPISODE LIKE FOR REALZ THIS TIME U GUISE!!! 2-Hour Finale Special Discussion!!!
55 minutes ago, Top Gun said:

This thing first premiered on the block in 2014?

...my God we're old.

Yeah, we are.  I still remember when there was rumors FX wanted to put AOT on after Archer.  Christ, that just ended too.

Edited by Jman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The dub premiere of AoT!! Lets go!!

I cooked a meat sauce today from 3pm til 10pm and it is so good, but I ate way too much and am bloated and have heart burn now haha 

Although I am not the biggest AoT fan and am particularly critical on the ending after reading the manga and seeing the anime subs, I can say that the anime did make a few minor changes that makes it better, and I am excited for the dubs! Shit is gonna be wild y'all, lets gooooo!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

The dub premiere of AoT!! Lets go!!

I cooked a meat sauce today from 3pm til 10pm and it is so good, but I ate way too much and am bloated and have heart burn now haha 

Although I am not the biggest AoT fan and am particularly critical on the ending after reading the manga and seeing the anime subs, I can say that the anime did make a few minor changes that makes it better, and I am excited for the dubs! Shit is gonna be wild y'all, lets gooooo!!!!

That's good so that's probably helped me with the last part, overall I've really liked the last season(s) so far, but seasons 1-3 it was one of the GOATs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

That's good so that's probably helped me with the last part, overall I've really liked the last season(s) so far, but seasons 1-3 it was one of the GOATs.

I am in the same boat. Seasons 1-3 were so good haha MAPPA did what MAPPA does after season 3. 

• Like 2